Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion:The interlay method of myringoplasty is an ideal method for healing perforation of tympani.
2. Interlay: Cut-ort paper placed between a letterpress plate and its mount which increases pressure on the solids or dark tones.
3. English middle construction, which involves a complex interlay between syntax and semantics, is one of the most heatedly discussed topics in the linguistics.
4. The hearing recovery of interlay method group was better than underlay method group. Function of Eustachian tube kept good condition in interlay method group.
5. The research results indicate that the effect of the Water Sensitivity of the clayer thin interlayer is strong, and the clayer thin interlay does adverse effect on stability of slope.
More similar words: interlace, hinterland, interlaced, interlink, interlude, interloper, interlock, interplay, overlay, underlay, interlinking, interlocking, interlocutor, interlocution, interlocutory, Better late than never, in the interest of, interpreter, interferometer, inter, intern, winter, in terms, pointer, interim, printer, painter, intercom, wintery, Internet.