Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The fence is made of panels which overlap .
2. The tiles on the roof overlap one another.
3. Tiles are laid to overlap each other.http://Sentencedict.com
4. The two categories overlap to some extent.
5. The upper layer of felt should overlap the lower.
6. The roof tiles will need an overlap of several centimetres.
7. The overlap between the jacket and the trousers is not good.
8. Use vinyl seam adhesive where vinyls overlap.
9. The ends of cloth overlap the bed.
10. You will need to overlap the pieces of wood slightly.
11. Overlap the slices carefully so there are no gaps.
12. The edges must overlap each other or weeds will push through the gaps.
13. Social structures are not discrete objects; they overlap and interweave.
14. Our jobs overlap slightly, which sometimes causes difficulties.
15. There is considerable overlap between the two subjects.
16. There is no question of overlap between the two courses.
17. There is considerable overlap between the girls' and boys' test results.
18. His duties and mine overlap.
19. The needs of patients invariably overlap.
20. There will be an overlap of a week while John teaches Ann the job.
21. My musical tastes don't overlap with my brother's at all.
22. The tiles on the roof overlap.
23. Maxwell's responsibilities overlap yours, so you will be sharing some of the work.
24. Tiles overlap each other.
25. There was, of course, a considerable overlap between the gymnosperms and angiosperms.
26. Put the two pieces of paper together so that they overlap slightly.
27. The interests of both parties may not be identical, but they do overlap considerably.
28. The programme has been so organized that none of the talks overlap.
29. We need to marry up the names on your list with those on my list and see what the overlap is.
30. At present we have to rely on several sources of information, which sometimes overlap, and which definitely leave great gaps.
More similar words: overlook, over and over, superlative, over, lover, cover, overall, all over, be over, get over, go over, oversee, covert, run over, recover, proverb, covered, cover up, poverty, overcome, over there, uncover, lay over, hand over, governor, make over, pore over, turn over, talk over, look over.