Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They were willing to serve the fatherland in its hour of need.
2. My labour has enriched the fatherland.
3. He remained faithful to his fatherland right to the end.
4. Patria o Muerte, Castro liked to say Fatherland or Death.
5. Do you want our socialist fatherland to be beaten and to lose its independence?
6. One, inured to misfortune by her fatherland.
7. Everything belongs to the fatherland when the fatherland is in danger.
8. Jack: No, he immigrated to Switzerland from his fatherland, German.
9. In the past we had no fatherland, nor could we have had one.
10. "I consider Paraguay my second fatherland, " Brazil's most notorious drug lord, Fernandinho Beir-Mar, told Figueredo in a 2003 phone interview while he was on the run from police.
11. That is our country, our fatherland - and no other.
12. The perfidious military attack on our fatherland, begun on 22 June by Hitler's Germany, is continuing.
13. Everything belongs to the fatherland when fatherland is in danger.
14. The fatherland is our family, but now many students abroad cannot go back.
15. They were doing everything they could to help the fatherland.
16. This has led to accusations that the artist is betraying the fatherland.
17. It is associated with the Catholic Church, the institution of marriage, loyalty to the fatherland[sentencedict.com], and belief in general.
18. But the political row is far more than a linguistic challenge about expressing love for the fatherland without using the forbidden phrase.
19. Foxman was equally scathing about the Tories' Latvian partner, the For Fatherland and Freedom party: "Their celebration of the Waffen SS shows where their moral failure lies.
20. HITLER: Because Hermamn Goering has betrayed and deserted both me and his Fatherland.
21. Firmly anchored to the Communist Party, it is necessary tothe construction of our great fatherland!
22. The great majority of the foreigners regarded America as a new and better fatherland.
23. Jack : German is special. Most countries say motherland, but German call it fatherland.
24. They shed their blood lyrically for the counting-house; and they defended the shop, that immense diminutive of the fatherland, with Lacedaemonian enthusiasm.
25. He said that China's CPPCC is willing to enhance exchanges and cooperation with the Vietnam Fatherland Front to make new contributions to the development of bilateral ties.
26. By 1945 that cancer had metastasized all through the Fatherland.
27. Hey, buddy. I was beginning to figure they'd ploughed you Into the Fatherland.
More similar words: overland, motherland, fatherly, netherlands, cumberland, wonderland, hinterland, fatherless, switzerland, the netherlands, overlay, overlap, underlay, superlative, interlace, interlaced, overlapping, everlasting, chamberlain, father, garland, moorland, fathom, parlance, godfather, forefather, fatherhood, grandfather, stepfather, father-in-law.