Random good picture Not show
1. The priority was to neutralize the borderlands against the Whites and foreign intervention, to ensure the military security of the Republic.
2. The borderland between gentlemen and others occurred in the region below ￡20 a year.
3. the murky borderland between history and myth.
4. Now, the end of your time at this borderland school draws near.
5. Burnside's intensely lyric poems occupy a borderland between two worlds.
6. The borderland village is picturesque.
7. Many black Namibians are subsistence farmers who live in the arid borderlands.
8. The Civil War had been fought in the main in the borderlands, precisely where the national question was at its most urgent.
9. The painter Cristina C rdenas has used art to raise up a man who in these borderlands is officially hunted and despised.
10. Intensification of cold allowed the arctic flora and fauna to spread southward; amelioration encouraged repossession of the borderlands by temperate species.
11. The terror has come to the desert of southern Arizona, along with a few pockets of the Texas borderlands.
12. All princes had to face the problems posed by distant and turbulent borderlands.
13. Instead, nationalist argument and continual bickering between nation-states played on the fears and worries of the borderlands.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
14. As time went by, people in the up-country gradually move to the borderland, which promote the unity and communication between Hans and minor nationalities.
15. There is a magnificent range of mountains in the borderland.
16. Dulongjiang area is the north part of Burma-Malaya Geoblock of Gondwanaland. During th Mesozoic Era it collided with the Eurasian Plate, and became the southwestern borderland of East Asia Continent.
17. The Delingha diwa basin located at the Qaidam basin, s borderland is a tensile - compressive transfer zone.
18. Having offended the emperor, he was exiled to the borderland.
19. Li Anzhai, a famous sociologist , was the supreme exponent of borderland research in modern China.
More similar words: borderline, wonderland, border, orderly, border on, bordered, bordering, disorderly, cross-border, orderliness, border patrol, disorderliness, disorderly conduct, overland, fatherland, motherland, netherlands, tamerlane, new netherland, cumberland, hinterland, underlay, the netherlands, switzerland, underlain, bordeaux, interlanguage, computer language, order, orders.