Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Mr Sutherland may have the clout needed to push the two trading giants into a deal.
(2) Col. Sutherland is a Special Forces veteran who enjoyed a distinguished career.
(3) You're no business-woman, Mrs Sutherland, you're lousy at it.
(4) It was hard to see and Delia Sutherland walked, sheltering her eyes with the large brown envelope Rosen had given her.
(5) Sentencing Harris, Lord Sutherland, told him that attempted murders involving such lethal weapons were becoming far too prevalent.
(6) Sutherland has a great sporting tradition.
(7) Delia Sutherland put down her suitcase and closed herself in there.
(8) When Delia Sutherland did at last ring it was three weeks after their meeting and he was proved right.
(9) Sutherland had achieved canonical status in the field by devising a computer program called Sketchpad.
(10) Lord Sutherland told Maddison that life imprisonment was the only sentence that could be imposed on a murder charge.
(11) Delia Sutherland offered her hand to a young girl in an overall.
(12) Passing sentence, Lord Sutherland said he took into account Hynd's domestic background.
(13) Delia Sutherland sat on a bench, the river view blocked by a public lavatory.
(14) Kiefer Sutherland stars as Kevin Richter, an uncontrollable teenager whose hidden past holds the key to changing his life.
(15) But at 22, can Kiefer Sutherland really be the stay-at-home family man he would have us believe?
(16) Stafford's Sutherland estates produced an annual income of ￡16,000, but this was not enough.
(17) Chapter eight Delia Sutherland stood in the immigration queue at Nassau Airport.
(18) Keifer Sutherland plays the boyfriend, and after three years he's still obsessed with the search for his lost love.
(19) Sutherland published the first catalogue of plants in the physic garden, the Hortus Medicus Edinburgensis, in 1683.
(20) To escort Delia Sutherland to the main harbour he selected a navy pinstriped suit with matching waistcoat.
(21) Delia Sutherland did not need to go nearer to know who they were - apparitions of herself, her father.
(22) Sutherland demonstrated that corporate crime was widespread and virtually endemic in contemporary national and transnational corporations.
(23) In the north, only a small part of Sutherland remained to be surveyed but the area was relatively inaccessible.
(24) Sutherland has denied the culpable homicide of Mr Buckley.
(25) Sutherland is fluent in French. Sentencedict.com
(26) Asked to do little more than dispense evil sneers at intervals, Sutherland does just that.
(27) Take this example from a direct mail piece: Tom Sutherland of Norwood Corporation had a problem.
(28) It's amazing how often you can find solitude on some of these insignificant peaks, especially in Sutherland.
(29) On one such passage we left Stornoway at midnight heading for Lochinver in Sutherland.
(30) One imagines, probably quite wrongly, that the moon must be like the wilder areas of Sutherland.
More similar words: overland, fatherland, motherland, netherlands, timberland, hinterland, cumberland, wonderland, new netherland, tamerlane, borderland, switzerland, the netherlands, interlanguage, computer language, never-never land, overlap, overlay, overlain, overlaid, interlay, higher law, underlay, underlain, interlace, superlative, interlaced, everlasting, superlatively, interlacing.