Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) An overlay of wood covers the brick wall.
2) An overlay showing population can be placed on top of the map.
3) Moreover, surveys reveal that the process committee overlay to the traditionally managed organization is winning limited employee acceptance at best.
4) Kupfer added an unnecessary overlay of sexuality to the opera.
5) Overlay a transparent sheet used in the preparation of multi-colour artwork showing the colour breakdown.
6) Then you overlay a secondary level of complex behavior that can emerge out of that bunch of working reflexes.
7) Unfortunately,(http://sentencedict.com/overlay.html) that process committee overlay adds even more complexity to organizational relationships that are already too complex.
8) The overlay process has been most reliable here.
9) The company prefers the overlay option because it provides more flexibility, a spokesman argued.
10) So that approach has become but one more overlay to the traditional centralist approach.
11) Based on the above work, our research on overlay multicast is performed in the following aspects, which include centralized routing algorithms, distributed routing protocols and system prototype.
12) Overlay in other foundation cream products on, then have certainly the makeup result, emerge as the delicate makeup effect of the powder of the velvet.
13) There can be an emotional overlay to the frustration of solving real problems.
14) The spatial analysis, including topological analysis, overlay analysis, buffer analysis and so on, is achieved.
15) Note that removing an overlay from the list does not delete the overlay file!
16) Folding is its essential property along an axis of symmetry so that the two halves make a perfect overlay.
17) If managers rely so heavily on verbal information, then that verbal information invariably arrives with an extra verbal overlay.
18) All the veins were visible, like an anatomical diagram with a celluloid overlay.
19) The organizational theorists who have championed the matrixing approach candidly label it an organizational overlay.
20) To make life easier for the user a keyboard overlay is supplied which carries the various options.
21) The existing ceiling joists must also be fire-protected with an overlay of glass fibre insulation, and new joists installed.
22) Its steep sides are thronged with Goblin strongholds and its rocky slopes overlay caves and tunnels that are riddled with evil creatures.
23) It's generally impossible to compress such files - the program sees each overlay as corrupt data.
24) True, vintage pieces are often more elaborate than the modern ones, adorned with scrolls, finials and wooden overlay ornamentation.
25) He spoke in a barely audible, husky growl - but it overlay the rumble of a harshly controlled anger.
26) One explanation is that there are social class differences of a more superficial kind which overlay the similarity in role-identification patterns.
27) Hubbard agrees that it ought to be possible to overlay the mouse on the human genome.
28) On several occasions though the program also brought back a quantity of junk graphics suggesting that its overlay technique wasn't foolproof.
29) It seemed fruitful to articulate, to probe and carefully render the overlay of my scholastic past and my working present.
30) On the viscosity on coating thickness has a great impact, on a low viscosity, overlay thin.
More similar words: overlap, everlasting, overlook, lay over, over and over, motherland, over and over again, superlative, over, overt, lover, cover, govern, oversee, covert, all over, be over, go over, overall, get over, poverty, recover, governor, overcome, run over, over there, hand over, uncover, cover up, proverb.