Random good picture Not show
1. Clay overlies chalk in the southern mountains.
2. An overlay of wood covers the brick wall.
3. The granite overlies the older rocks.
4. An overlay showing population can be placed on top of the map.
5. Moreover, surveys reveal that the process committee overlay to the traditionally managed organization is winning limited employee acceptance at best.
6. All the veins were visible, like an anatomical diagram with a celluloid overlay.
7. All the associated grave goods belonged to the fourth century, the cemetery itself overlying earlier field boundaries and enclosures.
8. The organizational theorists who have championed the matrixing approach candidly label it an organizational overlay.
9. Overlay a transparent sheet used in the preparation of multi-colour artwork showing the colour breakdown.
10. The existing ceiling joists must also be fire-protected with an overlay of glass fibre insulation, and new joists installed.
11. Unfortunately, that process committee overlay adds even more complexity to organizational relationships that are already too complex.
12. Man has three bodies, the physical, the astral and the causal which overlie and interpenetrate each other.
13. It's generally impossible to compress such files - the program sees each overlay as corrupt data.
14. The company prefers the overlay option because it provides more flexibility, a spokesman argued.
15. Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. Charles Dickens
16. He spoke in a barely audible, husky growl - but it overlay the rumble of a harshly controlled anger.
17. Hubbard agrees that it ought to be possible to overlay the mouse on the human genome.
18. So that approach has become but one more overlay to the traditional centralist approach.
19. By grafting in another eyecup another lens can be induced to form from the overlying layer.
20. Birds even have local accents overlain on the basic language patterns with which they are born.
21. It is overlain unconformably by the post Cambrian platform cover.
22. Sichuan overlain basin is located among the Jiangnan, Qinling-Dabie and Longmen orogenic belts, and at the juncture among ancient Asia, Circum-Pacific and Tethys.
23. Cretaceous structures are commonly overlain by Miocene channel and turbidite sands that are also draped across underlying highs.
24. Where the flowing ashes are overlain by airborne ash[Sentencedict.com], an ignimbrite or tuff is formed.
25. The channel is overlain by siltstone and lenticular beds of limestone.
26. These cyclic sequences are overlain by the lagoon dolomitic mudstones and shales.
27. Jianghan overlain basin is located on the Middle Yangtze platform, between Qinling-Dabie and Jiangnan orogenic belts.
28. There is a suboutcrop of amphibolite facies TTG gneiss overlain by Neoproterozoic Zhangbaling Group at Nanhuang region in Jiashan, East Anhui.
29. Results A two-year follow-up revealed there occurred butment caries, luxated butment, and overlain residual root gingivitis, even on the rise, while the alveolar ridge showed no uneven absorption.
30. Blades built up laminated hardwood and pine with ply covering overlain by glued fabric.
More similar words: overlaid, underlain, chamberlain, overlap, overlay, overland, neville chamberlain, overlapping, everlasting, everlastingly, over and over again, Better late than never, overly, coverlet, overlie, overleaf, overlook, overleap, overload, overlong, overlord, overlying, overlooked, cover letter, cloverleaf, overloaded, overlooking, over again, overstrain, over against.