Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) And thieves broke into their Cumberland Street home and stole all their wedding presents.
2) They'd shared a bed in Cumberland and she had comforted Gordon because nothing was quite right.
3) The fresh-water mussels of the Tennessee and Cumberland Rivers are among the unlikely beneficiaries of the new attitudes.
4) They went for long, pleasant walks in Cumberland.
5) Here were located gaps in the Cumberland Mountains formed by the meandering Tennessee River.
6) In Cumberland he embarked on an improvement programme on his estates.
7) The Cumberland Tavern - now under new management - is back in business as a rock venue.
8) The western half of Cumberland was part of the preserve of the Lowthers, or Earls of Lonsdale.
9) as commanding general of the Department of the Cumberland, 1861-1862, he feuded with the press, displayed emotional problems, and suffered accusations of insanity.
10) A Nashville Fire Department boat patrols the Cumberland River Tuesday, May 4, 2010, in Nashville, Tennessee.
11) The Cumberland River and other waterways rose faster than most people could imagine, trapping even a local pastor Sunday morning.
12) Houses are surrounded by water from Cumberland river after heavy rains from the weekend in Nashville, Tennessee May 4, 2010.
13) All the counts in Cumberland will not cut the comb of me.
14) The Cumberland Gap is a natural pass in the Cumberland Plateau situated near the intersection of Kentucky, Virginia and Tennessee.
15) The General Jackson Showboat floats in the Cumberland River as the Opry Mills shopping complex stands in floodwaters from the Cumberland River in Nashville, Tennessee, on Monday, May 3(sentencedict.com), 2010.
16) Lowther's lifelong interest was in the development of his estates in Cumberland.
17) Johnson was receiving a pension from the King whose brother was the Duke of Cumberland, the butcher of the day.
18) On 20 April 1871 he was billed to speak in Whitehaven, on the Cumberland coast.
19) Toplis was eventually cornered by police, I believe in Cumberland, and the murderer was shot dead whilst resisting arrest.
20) In February 1475 the duke's standing in the north west was strengthened by his appointment for life as sheriff of Cumberland.
21) We fired, I think, about six shots when our recall signal was hoisted on the Cumberland.
22) Just across the way is the wild-looking tip of Cumberland Island, a nature refuge where wild horses trample the sands.
23) The Merrimac laid off at easy point-blank range, discharging her broadsides alternately at the Cumberland and the Congress.
24) A natural pass (elevation 1,640 feet [500 metres]) that was cut through the Cumberland Plateau in the eastern United States by former stream activity.
25) The incident occurred when the graphite core of a British nuclear reactor caught fire near Cumberland.
26) Prosecutors wanted him a ign ed to a prison in Cumberland , Maryland,[http://sentencedict.com/cumberland.html] about two hours away.
27) The Tennessee River sculpts the east side of the Cumberland Plateau.
28) I love Sewanee, an Episcopal university tucked away on 13, 000 rural acres of the Cumberland Plateau.
29) A river rising in central Tennessee and flowing about 232 km (44 mi) west then north to the Cumberland River.
30) I was not new to violent death - I have served his Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland , and got a wound myself at Fontenoy - but I know my pulse went dot and carry one.
More similar words: chamberlain, cucumber, encumber, cumbersome, unencumbered, neville chamberlain, as cool as a cucumber, motherland, overland, incumbent, incumbency, recumbent, switzerland, lumber, number, somberly, slumber, plumber, outnumber, a number of, lumbering, phone number, page number, any number of, lumberjack, lumberyard, prime number, atomic number, serial number, to the number of.