Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The overland route is across some really tough mountains.
2. They plan to travel overland to China.
3. Of course, the overland route is much slower than going by air.
4. Overland trucks carry food to market.
5. They're travelling to Baghdad overland.
6. Water came in overland through large below-surface loading dock doors on the northwest corner of the building.
7. We decided not to travel overland to Oaxaca.
8. He came overland for 2 or 3 hours and galloped up(sentencedict.com/overland.html), much like the U. S. Cavalry did in the movies.
9. On the Overland Trail he discovered, as most unaccompanied men did, the rigors of housekeeping.
10. In 1848 only 400 people emigrated on the Overland Trail to California.
11. They are coming overland, they are moving by the rivers.
12. They walked overland to the central goldfields of Victoria –Ararat, Ballarat, Castlemaine, and Bendigo –travelling in stages of about 20 miles each day.
13. Sediment and phosphorus losses via overland runoff from erosion plots under different land uses were studied in an agricultural watershed in the Taihu Lake area in eastern China.
14. Overland transportation, by road or by rail, and applying particularly to transportation from origin depot to port of shipment or from port of arrival to destination depot.
15. If meteoric water does not evaporate or run overland, it may seep directly into the ground.
16. Risks and liabilities covered and excluded by the Overland Transportation Cargo War Risks Clauses and Strike[Sentencedict.com], Riot and Civil Commotion Clauses of this Company. III.
17. Maurice is nervous about flying, so he usually travels overland.
18. These are isolated places dependent for a lifeline on the road from Shiel Bridge and otherwise quite inaccessible overland by vehicles.
19. Those few married women who arrived tended to travel overland.
20. We will see how the mummies occupied the midpoint of the most important overland trade route in Eurasian history.
21. Roads are washing out, and some frightened rural residents already are threatened by overland flooding.
22. David arrived in London with Angie, having travelled more that 8,000 miles overland.
23. Each one weighs more than 100 tons and was brought 200 miles overland on rollers, by sea on rafts.
24. Half a dozen neighbors came to check on us early Tuesday, when overland flooding surrounded our house.
25. Last year small river craft were brought in by air or overland to Kalewa and driven down the Chindwin to the Irrawaddy.
26. It's certainly quicker to fly but we thought it would be more exciting to go overland.
27. It meant that at the moment of its founding, Atchison assumed importance as the eastern terminus of the overland stagecoach lines.
28. WHEN Margaret Dunning was 10 years old, she lost control while driving the family's Overland touring car and careered into a barn, fracturing several boards.
29. The goods are to be shipped to Vancouver, thence via Overland to Montreal.
30. The UN refugee agency (UNHCR) says it has sent the first UN convoy of aid overland into Burma, and a planeload of shelter supplies has been flown in from Dubai.
More similar words: overlap, overlay, motherland, switzerland, everlasting, overlook, Better late than never, over and over, over and over again, underlay, superlative, parlance, over and above, neville chamberlain, cleverly, silver lining, over, cover, overt, lover, hover, overall, oversee, overdo, govern, all over, get over, go over, be over, covert.