Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He rendered the landscapes of the Netherlands with great skill and artistry.
2. By contrast, the comparable figure for the Netherlands is 16 per cent.
3. The Netherlands has been reclaiming farmland from water.
4. Clogs are part of the Netherlands national costume.
5. He comes from the Netherlands.
6. The rider from the Netherlands is still in the lead as the Tour de France enters its closing stage today.
7. Australia overcame the Netherlands 2-1.
8. In the Netherlands euthanasia has already been legalized.
9. Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands are collectively known as the "Benelux' countries.
10. An island of the Netherlands in the Leeward Islands north of the Venezuela coast. It is a popular Caribbean resort area.
11. A city of southwest Netherlands on the Meuse River southeast of Rotterdam. Founded in the th century, it is a railroad junction and river port. Population, 07,475.
12. With so many talented players in the squad, Netherlands are dubbed as the uncrowned king.
13. The network of the Kingdom of the Netherlands can provide information and advice to Dutch, international and Chinese media, about the Netherlands and about Dutch activities in China.
14. Buber clothing by the Netherlands Philips design, very sensitive and can monitor emotional state of change.
15. They are demark Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
16. Except the Netherlands all the European nations consider euthanasia illegal.
17. They refueled their plane and continued flying to the Netherlands.
18. Now that we're in Europe we ought to visit the Netherlands.
19. A new submarine cable was laid from England to Netherlands.
20. All the goods were routed by way of the Netherlands.
21. The more obvious potential allies are Ireland, Denmark and, to a lesser degree, the Netherlands.
22. A major scandal erupted in November 1989[Sentence dictionary], with the discovery that cattle in the UK and Netherlands had been given food contaminated with lead.
23. Goose, duck, and turkey are typical holiday fare in the Netherlands.
24. Even more far out, will Germany cast off from the euro and resurrect the deutsche mark, possibly joined by Austria and the Netherlands?
25. The article will take Jan van Eyck who is the most distinguished painter in Netherlands as center, and try to study the meaning of the Light in his paintings.
26. With Dutchman William III on the British throne, there is ambivalence in the traditional rivalry with the Netherlands!
27. Corrie ten Boom and Betsy ten Boom were Christians who lived in the Netherlands during World War II.
28. These practices survived after Germany's Christianization (also Belgium and the Netherlands) and the practice became associated with Saint Nicholas.
29. In August 1915, Cavell was arrested by the Germans and charged with having helped about 200 allied soldiers to escape to the neutral Netherlands.
30. This starts from Puerto Rico's main port at San Juan and goes to the Lesser Antilles and the Netherlands Antilles and Curacao finally ending up towards the west in the island of Aruba.
More similar words: the netherlands, motherland, overland, hinterland, cumberland, switzerland, Better late than never, overlay, overlap, underlay, superlative, interlaced, chamberlain, overlapping, everlasting, moorland, parlance, nether, neville chamberlain, ethernet, pound sterling, landslip, nonetheless, highlands, landscaper, landscape, landslide, unethical, for one thing, planet.