Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Heavy rainfall in the mountains caused the floods.
2. The rainfall was measured over a three-month period.
3. Rainfall is abundant in the region.
4. Rainfall had dislodged debris from the slopes of the volcano.
5. Hot climate and plentiful rainfall favour the growth of plants.
6. In the middle to high latitudes rainfall has risen steadily over the last 20-30 years.
7. Rainfall averages out in this part of the country at 800 mm a year.
8. Frogs began to croak with the rainfall.
9. We've had a long period of low rainfall.
10. The amount of rainfall determines the quality of the crop.
11. Heavy rainfall turned the river into a rushing/raging torrent.
12. There have been four years of below average rainfall.
13. Victoria Falls has had above average levels of rainfall this year.
14. Rainfall is about average for the time of year.
15. The annual rainfall in this area was less than 50 mm last year.
16. The rainfall has been above normal for the time of year.
17. The mean annual rainfall was 852 mm.
18. The rainfall averages 1000 mm a year.
19. There was more rainfall than usual this summer in the mountain areas.
20. There has been low rainfall for two successive years.
21. A shower of heavy rainfall was pelting on the roof of my house.
22. Hot climate and plentiful rainfall favor the growth of plants.
23. There has been below average rainfall this month.
24. The average annual rainfall in this region: 750 mm.
25. Her work includes measuring the local rainfall.
26. The city has received only half its average rainfall of four inches.
27. Irrigation measures will be necessary in areas of erratic rainfall.
28. Residents were warned not to be extravagant with water(http://Sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], in view of the low rainfall this year.
29. The river wasn't fordable because of all the recent rainfall.
30. In the east, the water is mainly oceanic with relatively minor dilution from direct monsoonal rainfall and runoff from small streams.