Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. May our golden youth radiate indelible light. Grasp today! Wish you success in the College Entrance Examination!
2. The blood had left an indelible mark on her shirt.
3. My visit to India in 1986 left an indelible impression on me.
4. Colonialism has left an indelible imprint on the island.
5. The scandal entailed on the government indelible disgrace.
6. The sinister atmosphere of the place left an indelible imprint on my memory.
7. Her unhappy childhood left an indelible mark.
8. I have an indelible memory of that meeting with Anastasia.
9. The experience made an indelible impression on me.
10. Her words left an indelible impression on me for years to come.
11. Getting out didn't make such an indelible impression as going in.
12. I suppose things made such indelible impressions on us because we had so little.
13. Now the sleaze looks more indelible and the Democrats will find it harder to avoid being defined by the Clinton excesses.
14. His death left an indelible impression on my life.
15. Spray some pebbles silver and use an indelible pen to number them I to 24.
16. These social divisions are deep-seated but not indelible. With engagement, patience and plenty of laughter(sentencedict.com), they slowly fade.
17. An indelible stamp, like the priesthood.
18. The massacre has left an indelible stain on the name of Clan Campbell.
19. Sony, though, has an indelible frame of reference: the Betamax.
20. The Minneapolis Marvel has left an indelible imprint on her.
21. Such little things, snow in July, are indelible.
22. All voters' hands will be dyed with indelible ink, and both the vote and the count will be conducted locally.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. These social divisions are deep-seated but not indelible.
24. In his twenty years working for the company, Joe Pearson made an indelible impression on it.
25. The spectacle before her, half obscured by the lashing spray, left an indelible impression.
26. Rituals often involved the daubing of men's private parts with indelible inks or waste paper and glue.
27. The impact of such a major reversal has left an indelible mark on Haslam's memory.
28. But pumped up to the density required for a robot, circuit strangeness becomes indelible.
29. It was what happened next that had made such an indelible impression upon Mr Charles.
30. The next morning the only remnants are a few indelible plastic strings ironed into the pavement.
More similar words: deliberate, deliberately, eligible, independent, independence, be independent of, deliver, delight, delicate, fidelity, delivery, delirious, guideline, delightful, index, Bible, indeed, minded, hinder, foible, delectable, visible, legible, reminder, cylinder, in detail, indebted, horrible, fungible, feasible.