1. A. D. is the abbreviation for " advertisement " .
2. The abbreviation PC stands for "personal computer".
3. Each Reader's Digest condensed book is an abbreviation of an originally longer work.
4. 'Sept' is an abbreviation for 'September'.
5. 'ITV' is the abbreviation for 'Independent Television'.
6. The postal abbreviation for Kansas is KS.
7. Ad lib is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "ad libitum".
8. 'Dr' is the written abbreviation of 'Doctor'.
9. Jan is the abbreviation for January.
10. A/C is the standard abbreviation for 'ccount'.
11. 'GB' is the abbreviation of/for 'Great Britain'.
12. The abbreviation for computer display is surely wrong.
13. I never knew the abbreviation 'GI' stood for 'Government Issue'.
14. BBC is an abbreviation for British Broadcasting Corporation.
15. MIT is the abbreviation for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
16. Face an abbreviation for typeface referring to a family in a given style.
17. Caps an abbreviation for capital letters.
18. These must be written legibly and without abbreviation, so that the student can make maximum use of them.
19. The abbreviation of would indicate that the stock is a preferred stock.
20. Then use the abbreviation throughout the document.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Make sure the abbreviation used is not a proper word which you might use elsewhere in the document.
22. Disk Operating Systems are usually known by the abbreviation DOS.
23. Gordon has invented his own auxiliary language of abbreviation.
24. What's the abbreviation for 'Saint'?
25. Door after door, each bearing an unintelligible abbreviation for what each room behind it contained.
26. The word Telex is the abbreviation of the term Tele - printer Exchange or Teletypewriter Exchange.
27. NBA – Abbreviation National Basketball Association. This is name of the professional basketball body of America.
28. An abbreviation for the type of immutable singly-linked lists.
29. SARS, for example, is an abbreviation, or short form, for severe acute respiratory syndrome.
30. It is usual to design a logo around the organisation's name or an abbreviation of it.
More similar words: abbreviate, alleviation, radiation, variation, revelation, negotiation, association, repudiation, annunciation, appreciation, renunciation, prevarication, pronunciation, reconciliation, revision, eviction, ratification, gratification, prevention, revolution, revolutionary, nation, rational, donation, relation, operation, location, formation, education, creation.