Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We must heave to the boat, it's raining hard.
2. Yesterday once more,memory,raining,snowing smiling are touching my heart.
3. It's raining. Put the hood up.
4. It's raining, which presumably means that your football match will be cancelled.
5. Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love.
6. It was raining[sentencedict .com], but even so we had to go out.
7. I'm not crying. It's been raining on my face.
8. It was raining. The little girl helped her grandmother forward difficultly.
9. Though it was raining, he went there.
10. It is raining cats and dogs.
11. Tut, it's raining - I'm going to get soaked.
12. It's not actually raining at the moment.
13. I must fetch the washing in(sentencedict.com),it's raining.
14. It was raining. The little girl helped her grandmother along difficultly.
15. Help me to get the washing in, it's raining.
16. It's raining to beat the band.
17. Oh no, it's raining - my hair will go all fuzzy.
18. It was cold and raining, and, to crown it all, we had to walk home.
19. It was cold, raining, and, to crown it all, we had to walk home.
20. It's not raining heavily any more, but it's still spitting a bit.
21. We'll have to wait until it stops raining.
22. It was raining heavily but he set out undeterred.
23. It was raining hard when we set off.
24. You'd better keep in while it's raining.
25. We can't go for it is raining.
26. In the sentence 'It stopped raining and the sun came out', 'It stopped raining' and 'the sun came out' are both coordinate clauses, joined by the word 'and'.
27. Philip put his hood up because it was raining.
28. He went out though it was raining hard.
29. It stopped raining and the sun broke through the clouds.
30. Pieces of broken glass were still raining down long after it exploded.
More similar words: training, retaining, remaining, dining, examining, join in, drain, strain, terrain, by train, grained, trainer, constraint, burning, opening, morning, warning, planning, earnings, lightning, screening, meaningful, concerning, early warning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, maintain, rail, trail, trait.