Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) This country is building three Trident submarines and there is increasing pressure to build a fourth.
(2) For instance: Does the United States need 18 Trident submarines carrying long-range nuclear missiles?
(3) He served aboard the Trident ballistic missile submarines Alabama and Florida.
(4) The Trident missile was launched from a submarine at 7: 16 p. m. off the coast of Florida.
(5) The Navy has 16 Trident submarines in service.
(6) The two stations, once joined under the Trident banner, were divorced from each other more than 10 years ago.
(7) The campaign's agenda of Trident, conversion, test bans and warhead convoys is plenty wide enough.
(8) This name has lately been given to a Trident submarine.
(9) On this basis Polaris, and even Trident, could be retained as at least a bargaining counter.
(10) Each tube can hold a Trident missile with up to eight nuclear warheads that can be flung 4, 000 nautical miles.
(11) Request position of the Trident.
(12) Trident seems to occupy a blind spot for a Government otherwise over-enthusiastic about cutbacks in public expenditure.
(13) By ordering the fourth Trident submarine, the Conservatives show they are the only party to be trusted with defending Britain.
(14) We will order and complete the fourth Trident submarine.
(15) The video sub-system was the venerable Trident 8900C Super VGA card.
(16) Putting other Trident missiles and Polaris into international arms reduction talks.
(17) There's a Swissair Trident out of London at 0920.
(18) I want a Luthansa trident out of New York city at 12:15.
(19) We should be told that we must stop the Trident programme, because that is the proper way of doing things.
(20) I told him also that Britain's only strategic weapon would be the minimum deterrent constituted by Trident.
(21) A Conservative government would press ahead with plans for a fourth Trident submarine and a helicopter carrier.
(22) Now Jim is hoping to out-manoeuvre the yobs with his latest set of wheels - a special edition Triumph Trident motorbike. Sentencedict.com
(23) If he believes in friendship and partnership, at whom will we be pointing the Trident warheads?
(24) Now Mr Major is expected to announce that the Trident submarines will carry far fewer than the expected 512 warheads.
(25) One forecasts a huge increase in the ever-escalating costs of the Trident programme.
(26) Currently, the Royal Navy is expected to carry 512 nuclear warheads on its Trident fleet.
(27) The submarines play a key role in protecting ships and submarines armed with the Trident nuclear deterrent.
(28) Both are still locked in commercial combat over the lucrative contract to refit Britain's Trident submarine fleet.
(29) Patients usually had typical rhizomelic short stature, large head, frontal bossing and trident fingers.
(30) He is the son of Cronus and Rhea. Poseidons'symbols were the dolphin and the trident.
More similar words: incident, evident, accident, resident, identify, identity, identical, diffident, provident, president, dissident, confident, accidental, by accident, occidental, residential, presidential, identification, ridden, rider, pride, bride, get rid of, ride out, deride, ride on, take pride in, incidence, evidence, residence.