Random good picture Not show
3. The left brain controls the right-hand side of the body.
4. Norman's brain was reeling, but he did his best to appear calm.
5. We learnt about the structure of the brain today.
6. Today the principal tools for prospecting the brain are electrical.
7. Heavy drinking can cause permanent damage to the brain.
8. The brain is a part of the nervous system of the human body.
9. He had a blood clot removed from his brain.
10. He died of a massive brain haemorrhage .
11. His brain was filled with vapors and dreams.
12. She suffers from a rare disease of the brain.
13. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
14. The teacher showed the students the pictures of brain tissues.
15. He drew an analogy between the brain and a vast computer.
16. She died of a brain tumour.
17. If you don't keep your brain working you go gaga.
18. Brain scans have confirmed that the disease is in remission.
19. The brain cells are inactive during sleep.
20. Once destroyed,[sentencedict.com] brain cells do not regenerate.
21. He sank into a coma after suffering a brain haemorrhage.
22. There is a small risk of brain damage from the procedure.
24. It is often stated that we use only 10 per cent of our brain.
25. He needed emergency surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain.
26. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. Jules Renard
27. The changing size of an infant's head is considered an index of brain growth.
28. With a burning desire to achieve the dream as a backing, so that the desire to become enthusiastic, let it become your brain in one of the most important things.
29. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop. And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
30. Doctors tried desperately to reduce the swelling in her brain.