Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. She was educated in the US.
3. He was educated at a co-ed comprehensive school.
4. The public should be educated to use resources more effectively.
5. Correct speech is an earmark of the educated man.
6. The children were educated at home by a succession of tutors.
7. Only the educated are free. Epictetus
8. The form says he was educated in Africa.
9. He was educated at his local comprehensive school and then at Oxford.
10. She was well educated in literature at a university.
11. He was educated at Haslingden Grammar School.
12. The public should be educated in how to use energy more effectively.
13. She seemed intelligent and well educated.
14. She was educated in England in the 1990s.
15. He was educated at Bristol University.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Children need to be educated about the dangers of drug use.
17. The writer was educated at a very good school.
18. People live longer nowadays, and they are better educated.
19. He is more highly educated, with a PhD in Chemistry.
20. He is an educated, amiable and decent man.
21. Children need to be educated about the way that diet and health interrelate.
22. The new finance minister was educated at Oxford and is as traditional as they come.
23. He was educated at public school.
24. She was probably the most highly educated prime minister of this century.
25. She is a highly educated woman.
26. Small numbers of children are educated at home.
27. If college degrees remain an entree to wealth and status in the 21st century, males may have to get used to the same second-class status that American women so long endured, as highly educated females become the majority among the nation's intellectual, economic,(Sentencedict.com) and even power elite.
28. Estimating the right cooking time will always be an educated guess.
29. Command of the mother tongue is the most distinguishing mark of an educated man or woman.
30. I can't tell you exactly how much the building work will cost, but I can make an educated guess.
More similar words: educate, educator, education, educational, truncated, complicated, sophisticated, unsophisticated, locate, vacate, related, placate, defeated, unabated, isolated, permeated, indicate, abdicate, category, dedicate, delicate, advocate, estimated, insulated, decorated, laminated, modulated, related to, emaciated, dislocate.