Sentencedict.com random good picture
(4) It's very noble of you to spend all your weekends helping the old folk.
(5) He died for a noble cause.
(6) Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.
(7) His noble example inspired the rest of us to greater efforts.
(8) Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. Aesop
(9) It was a noble act when he saved his friend from drowning.
(10) All these noble sentiments have little chance of being put into practice.
(11) There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.
(12) He is a noble man(http://Sentencedict.com), we all admire him.
(13) Noble as you were, you shouldn't slum here.
(14) He would immolate himself for their noble cause.
(15) Every noble work is at first impossible.
(16) It was very noble of you to go so far to take him home.
(17) Have clean and pure mind, noble sentiment; in each patient with a occupation smile; do not expect anything in return just offer in their heart.
(18) He was an upright and noble man who was always willing to help in any way he could.
(19) We'll always justify our actions with noble sounding theories.
(20) She always liked to strike a noble pose.
(21) His noble ideas and polite behavior are laudable.
(22) She is connected with a noble family.
(23) He was descended from a noble family.
(28) Look at every one equally, irrespective of rich or poor, noble or of low caste.
(29) I wanted so much to believe he was pure and noble.
(30) The Marquis would have to marry a woman of noble blood.