Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The BBC must ensure that due impartiality is preserved in its news programmes.
(2) Impartiality is essential to a judge.
(3) He shows impartiality and detachment.
(4) The state must ensure the independence and impartiality of the justice system.
(5) Impartiality is a concept which has been used to convey many things.
(6) Impartiality is a vital feature of the conciliation officer's role.
(7) Your impartiality in weighing the evidence they have presented to you is the ornament of our system at law.
(8) Along with them went the baggage of impartiality, high quality, good taste and decency.
(9) It was that reputation for impartiality that in December 1995, won him the sensitive post of investigating Gingrich.
(10) Impartiality and family power structures Embarking on family counselling can subtly change the relationship between the counsellor and the older counsellee.
(11) In Britain, questions have been raised over the impartiality of the regulatory authority.
(12) Her impartiality stood me in good stead.
(13) Consequently, our stereotyped appraisal bears some impartiality to be rectified.
(14) The governors could be stripped of their job of overseeing the BBC's "impartiality and accuracy" with the task handed to the quango .
(15) Tenet of Testing, Appraisal and Certification: Independence, Impartiality, Scientificalness and Accuracy.
(16) The agency enjoys an international reputation for impartiality.
(17) The principle of openness[Sentencedict.com], impartiality and fairness shall be followed in the granting of concessionary right.
(18) The factors that influence the rural intergenerational impartiality include economic institution and social institution.
(19) China dedicates itself to promoting the construction of impartiality, new tolerant order in international finance and free trade system, than protectionism in any methods.
(20) To induce the subjective impartiality and to make the audience take actions, the speaker must develop effective communication skills, such as using imagination and sensus communis.
(21) Article 5 The principles of fairness, impartiality, promptitude and effectiveness shall be followed in legal aid.
(22) The newspaper sought to present a range of opinions without compromising its impartiality.
(23) This action prevents undue role conflict on the question of impartiality from the chair. 23.
(24) Another seer who forecast a Tory majority - without compromising his impartiality - was Sir Robin Day.
(25) The underpinning of all good journalism is a devotion to objectivity and impartiality.
(26) What better niches could there be for Woodhead, who has cast the last figleaf of impartiality to the wind?
(27) This means no donations or sponsorship can be accepted that would compromise Amnesty's overall independence or impartiality.
(28) Article 3 A notarial office shall comply with the law and shall stick to the principle of objectiveness and impartiality when performing notarial acts.
(29) Selection of auditors and conduct of audits shall ensure objectivity and impartiality of the audit process.
(30) The management run system is follow unionize lead and classification manage tenet, and fair, impartiality, parallel and logical in our province.
More similar words: impartial, partial, partially, essentiality, conviviality, particle, quality, artificial, fertility, take part in, particular, compatibility, mortality, sexuality, participant, participate, in particular, particularly, originality, participation, technicality, fertility rate, political party, impair, impact, compare, inertia, impairment, impalpable, initial.