Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The ceiling is richly decorated in marble and fresco.
2. Now of course Fresco is a director of one of the world's largest photographic libraries.
3. Fresco is a completely new development in plasterboard design.
4. The interior walls are entirely fresco covered.
5. Painted with the intensity of fresco, they haunt the memory, loaded with illusion and nostalgia.
6. Although this is possible, the fresco iconography does not really supply enough evidence to support it.
7. On the inside, be sure to find the fresco of the crucifixion on the front wall.
8. This fresco is mirrored by another that can be seen from Via Falcone at the back of the church.
9. Their pattern was inspired by a fresco of an ibis in the foyer at Shepherd's Hotel.
10. Originally covered in fresco, the Scenes from the Life of the Virgin in stucco were added in 1664.
11. Sometimes a fresco was added to the plaster above a gypsum dado.
12. The monkey in the Knossos fresco was evidently a pet: it wears a red leather harness.
13. Fresco has borrowed concepts from Adobe PostScript and the Canute text layout system and includes PostScript-like structured graphics.
14. And a large - scale fresco painting is chosen for the Pudong International Airport.
15. There is an exquisite fresco on that porch.
16. Forms manifest fresco,[sentence dictionary] designer thinks by images.
17. Behind you is a magnificent organ above which is a fresco dedicated to the Life of St Cecilia.
18. Huddle the painter had scraped the wall and begun a new fresco, his first church painting.
19. They are built on the Byzantine pattern, in small scale, and have painted fresco decoration.
20. Canvas, yes; but also wood, and even a smooth plaster finish for fresco painting.
21. Part of a wall painting here, a bit of a fresco there.
22. He looked up at the vaulted ceiling of the great hall and studied the fresco of constellations.
23. Walls and ceilings were marble faced or decorated with paintings in fresco, tempera or caustic medium.
24. Last winter, NordicTrack blamed disappointing sales on balmy weather, which encouraged al fresco jogging in January.
25. The maximum possible wall and vault area inside is covered by mosaic or, in poorer churches, by fresco paintings.
26. But I am not sure that they add to it, either; this is the whole problem of the fresco.
27. Not for Goethe's 35,000 students the grotty campuses of others: the "House of Finance" has a marble floor inspired by Raphael's fresco "The School of Athens."
28. The grains on spear likes the national grains of fresco of Guangxi Flower Mountain.
29. With the development of time and space, the jataka fresco has changed a lot.
30. FrescoJoseph didn't know it, but his ideas were directly in line with those of renowned 95-year-old futurist Jacque Fresco and his organization The Venus Project.