Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Eventually, the star attained the velocity of light.
2. The speedboat reached a velocity of 120 mph.
3. Light travels at the highest achievable velocity in the universe.
4. Light travels at a constant velocity.
5. Martinez had good velocity on his fastball.
6. Jaguars can move with an astonishing velocity.
7. Acceleration and velocity are both vectors.
8. Einstein's theory links energy with mass and velocity of light.
9. He always used high velocity lead bullets in his rifle.
10. A bullet goes from this gun with a velocity of 3000 feet per second.
11. Turns reduce velocity and restrict the amount of air that gets to the register.
12. At apogee its radial velocity reaches zero, so it once again has a purely horizontal velocity.
13. Derive the velocity profile for optimum acceleration of this system.
14. Scheduled to ship in September Velocity 3.0 will cost ￡17,000 for an entry level development seat with add-on seats costing ￡2,000.
15. Still traveling above escape velocity, it slowly rose and grew fainter over Alberta, until it was no longer visible.
16. The serum concentration of IGF-I and growth velocity both improved with increased calorie intake.
17. The great decline in velocity from 1980 to 1986 may seem to support those who say that monetary policy had little influence.
18. Firstly, the mean velocity profile may be liable to local instability, somewhat analogous to instability of laminar flow.
19. In the Jupiter fly-by, the ship had used the gravitational field of the planet to increase her velocity.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. There were early experiments, some of them successful, in which objects moving at high velocity were arrested by the camera.
21. The look.up table entries can be calculated, using the methods described in Section 6.3 to determine the optimum velocity profile.
22. As the sun shrinks it rotates faster, and flings off its outer, much cooler shell when it reaches escape velocity.
23. It is likely that these coherent structures originate through an intermittent instability of the velocity profile.
24. Alternatively, he can predict the result of measuring one combination of position and velocity.
25. The principle of using a Doppler shift to indicate flow velocity can be applied with sound waves instead of light waves.
26. Reciprocal motion Reciprocal motion, positive and negative at constant mean velocity, is unnerving, mechanistic and inhuman.
27. The turbulence is being kept going by the working of this against the mean velocity gradient.
28. Overall severity of gastrointestinal symptoms influenced the final height centile as it had height velocity during the initial years of follow up.
29. Since it does this without increasing the money supply, it is raising the velocity of the existing stock.
30. Instead, they had a quantum state, which was a combination of position and velocity.
More similar words: atrocity, develop, developer, envelope, developing, development, city, developmental, paucity, veracity, publicity, duplicity, complicity, pertinacity, developing countries, electricity, city slicker, lock, local, block, o'clock, locate, social, location, socially, society, dislocate, john locke, sociable, below.