Random good picture Not show
(1) He acquired the craft of wood carving in his native town.
(2) He has acquired a reputation for dishonesty.
(3) The business was acquired from Orion four years ago.
(4) She has acquired a good knowledge of English.
(5) Infectious diseases can be acquired in several ways.
(6) She acquired a knowledge of the English by careful study.
(7) The acquired any reason to ask you, have a permanence is only a short do.
(8) General Motors acquired a 50% stake in Saab for about $400m.
(9) The local council has recently acquired the site.
(10) The company has recently acquired new offices in central London.
(11) Had he succeeded,(sentencedict.com) he would have acquired a monopoly.
(12) Nobody knew how she had acquired her wealth.
(13) Old properties in the town have acquired a scarcity value.
(14) He acquired hundreds of books at last.
(15) The company has recently acquired a new office building in central Boston.
(16) Gradually, I acquired a rudimentary knowledge of music.
(17) She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
(18) I have recently acquired a taste for olives.
(19) Art is an acquired taste — no one is born knowing that Michelangelo is wonderful.
(20) Elsie acquired a good knowledge of Chinese.
(21) Her manner acquired her universal odium. Sentencedict.com
(22) Story-telling has acquired the status of an art form.
(23) The man acquired my tape recorder.
(24) Everton paraded their recently acquired silverware.
(25) In 1986 GM acquired a controlling interest in the sports car maker Lotus.
(26) The ball seemed to have acquired a life of its own.
(27) A great part to the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
(28) I'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new tart.I believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
(29) I'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new start.I believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
(30) A few years after his graduation from a university the man acquired the reputation of being a philosopher.