Random good picture Not show
1) These chemicals can emanate certain poisonous gases.
2) From them a new vision and emotion will emanate to solace the soul and give it joy.
3) I am satisfied that this reference did not emanate from anyone representing the ports authority or the dock company.
4) These are the subtle mind currents which emanate from all living creatures and constitute a part of their aura.
5) As long as his health endures, all decisions emanate from Suharto.
6) He felt the coldness emanate from her, a sense of the vast distance she had travelled.
7) A terrible roaring sound began to emanate from the doomed building, and the bystanders were ordered to get well away.
8) Does this shrill din really emanate from the top Praga Khan and Jade 4U?
9) Waves emanate from the same atom source.
10) What other sound could emanate from the mountains on so still a night but Brook Suoxi?
11) Blue jets are flashes of blue light that emanate from the top of thunderstorms and then spreading upward as much as 20 miles above Earth.
12) The waves that emanate from the collision of two black holes should be detectable.
13) You'll feel its energy emanate into your system.
14) Marketers ignore the messages emanate from these groups at their peril.
15) The values which emanate from the system of differences in langue are a system of contextualizing relations, i. e. , syntagmatic and associative relations.
16) The existentialism that emanate from the west mentality and affect the whole conceptive of human being has undoubtedly important influence on China.
17) Appearing to emanate from a source other than the actual point of origin.
18) Mysterious explosions and noises emanate from it.
19) It is ironic that the more serious problems emanate from the more industrially advanced societies.
20) You need to go mad with your right foot before unpleasant noises being to emanate from the front end.
21) The heat is so mellow and constant and close it seems to emanate from deep inside your body.
22) I knew that leadership, professionalism, and commitment would need to emanate from every segment of the organization.
23) However, the significance of this is questionable, as extant specimens all emanate from a single obverse die.
24) On the other hand, the criticism of airlines did not emanate from statistics but from personal experience.
25) Whimperings, body movements, tail-wags, even little yelps are all heard to emanate from sleeping canines.
26) A personality of smallness and egotism and petty underhandedness seemed to emanate from the letters themselves.
27) This is usually the region from which most of the secondary particles emanate.
28) Continuous dark and mysterious - flashes of steady light emanate from inside the crystals,(http://sentencedict.com/emanate.html) spelling sheer elegance.
29) The source of all sovereignty lies essentially in the Nation. No corporate body , no individual may exercise any authority that does not expressly emanate from it.
30) We can see if you are spiritually evolved, and such souls emanate such a powerful Light.
More similar words: anathema, demand, demand of, manage, demanding, manager, manacle, managed, policeman, semantics, managing, pax romana, management, fanatical, fanatically, explanation, emaciated, emasculate, mandate, Senate, donate, innate, ruminate, dominate, resonate, detonate, nominate, manipulate, eliminate, obstinate.