Random good picture Not show
1) The world is rejecting non-productive socialism as it rejected feudalism.
2) Nonproductive expenditures keep tapering down.
3) Basically that argument was simply that the country could not afford to go on expanding non-productive sectors such as social services.
4) In a sane world meaningless repetition of non-productive activity would be seen to be a variety of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
5) When Mr Non-Productive Employee gets a raise, it does a disservice to the productive employee.
6) Measures were taken to make the nonproductive expenses remain down.
7) Measures were taken to made the nonproductive expenses remain down.
8) Unless receivables earn interest,(http://sentencedict.com/nonproductive.html) they are nonproductive assets which produce no revenue as they await collection.
9) Measures were taken to nonproductive expenses.
10) Manufacturing task is hit fully, nonproductive job also is arranged completely.
11) Will chronic nonproductive cough with bronchial hyperresponsiveness be cough variant asthma?
12) About two thirds of the patients have a nonproductive cough.
13) An enterprise should pay attention to nonproductive expense.
14) All those taxes and regulations force small business to keep nonproductive employees on the payroll.
15) These inhibitors mainly include a couple of chemical synthetic drugs which remains some kinds of by-effect such as dysgeusia, angioedema and nonproductive cough and so on.
16) Adam · Si Mi still advanced productivity labor and nonproductive labor idea first.
17) Accordingly, the key depends on limiting manufacturing work and nonproductive labor.
18) It is completely unreasonable to force the user to add nonproductive window - management tasks to this interaction.
19) At the end of a cycle you have to harvest the material out, you have to reseed the filaments and restore it to where it's ready to receive the reactive gas--and that's a lot of nonproductive time.
More similar words: unproductive, production process, productive, reproductive, productively, productiveness, counterproductive, product introduction, productive capacity, reproductive system, male reproductive system, productivity, female reproductive system, introductive, production planning, capital productivity, production, reproduction, preproduction, overproduction, mass production, production cost, production line, over production, batch production, production quota, production company, production control, production factors, means of production.