Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Unfortunately some poisonous mushrooms look like edible mushrooms.
2. Edible wild herbs kept us from dying of starvation.
3. Are these berries edible, or are they poisonous?
4. These berries are edible, but those are poisonous.
5. Only the leaves of the plant are edible.
6. Take some edible food when you go there.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The food at the hotel was barely edible.
8. Some individual birds do not use edible bait, but inedible lures, such as feathers.
9. But some edible insects mimic the bright coloration to throw off their enemies.
10. This food is scarcely edible.
11. You can also buy special packs of edible egg colourings from some supermarkets and craft shops.
12. There are many edible fruits growing wild in the coastal forest.
13. Some mushrooms are edible while others, which look almost identical, contain deadly poisons.
14. It was the only edible thing in the pantry.
15. Many edible species of butterfly gain protection by resembling noxious or poisonous species.
16. Celery root and celery stalks are both edible, as are beets and beet greens.
17. Edible - good to eat and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a Worm. Ambrose Bierce
18. Decorate, if wished, with edible flowers and a crunchy lettuce heart salad.
19. I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is essential to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always grow anything edible.
20. Peel off the blackened skin, flatten the pepper out and trim it into edible pieces.
21. Can you tell the the difference between poisonous mushrooms and edible varieties?
22. The hind limbs were strong and apparently adapted for scratch-digging, and Hyperodapedon could presumably dig up edible tubers and roots.
23. Scathach used the periods of summer to hunt for food, and gather edible plants.
24. For instance, some foodstuffs manufacturers are dependent on their supplies of edible oils.
25. If different sizes are offered, go for the largest, which will produce edible stalks more quickly.
26. Even the stir-fry my wife sometimes does with sunflower oil is edible.
27. It does not require 100 tonnes of plant material to produce one tonne of edible material per year.
28. They seem the most successful at inhabiting the two worlds of allium: the beautiful and the edible.
29. From hand-churned butter and fresh eggs to delicate salad leaves and edible flowers, the enterprise is underpinned by the farm.
30. However, recently, new animal rabies vaccines have been introduced that can be incorporated into edible baits.
More similar words: incredible, incredibly, audible, inaudible, credibility, Bible, foible, legible, visible, fungible, possible, eligible, feasible, tangible, flexible, horrible, indelible, illegible, accessible, intangible, perceptible, permissible, ostensible, impossible, susceptible, discernible, creditable, reprehensible, inexpressible, comprehensible.