Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Two key witnesses at her trial committed perjury.
2. This witness has committed perjury and no reliance can be placed on her evidence.
3. The defence witnesses were found guilty of perjury.
4. They tried to persuade her to commit perjury.
5. Hall was found guilty of perjury.
6. Penalty of perjury Applicants are also asked to sign an affidavit attesting to the accuracy of the information under penalty of perjury.
7. Hall was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice.
8. Archer denies perjury, perverting the course of justice and using a false instrument.
9. Yeoman also was charged with one count of perjury and one count of obstructing justice.
10. They also could face criminal prosecution for perjury.
11. When the suit collapsed Aitken was charged with perjury, for which he served a seven-month jail term.
12. That the prosecutor knew his witness was committing perjury appeared obvious to Dalzell.
13. He later pleaded guilty to eight perjury counts resulting from testimony in drug cases.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Sarbutts was later charged with perjury by making a false statement while a witness at the Court of Appeal.
15. He was indicted for perjury before a grand jury.
16. Yeoman also was indicted on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.
17. He claimed two key witnesses at his trial had committed perjury.
18. Do you realise that by lying to the court you have committed perjury?
19. The available statistics offer some support for the allegations that there was much perjury.
20. In October a jury at Winchester Crown Court found him guilty of theft, perjury and fraudulent trading.
21. Lord McLuskey says they manufacture false confessions, plant evidence and commit perjury.
22. The Progressive Democrats said his comments amounted to a charge of perjury against their leader.
23. Both witnesses are accused of giving false evidence and will likely be charged with perjury.
24. But will their loyalty and love lead them to perjury and destroying evidence that might incriminate him?
25. Had it been my decision,[sentencedict.com] he would not have been prosecuted for perjury.
26. Perelli faces trial later in the year on corruption and perjury charges.
27. Colonial officials put forth two related explanations for the prevalence of perjury.
28. Any lying by the debtor during the examination constitutes perjury, which is a serious and punishable offence.
29. The duchess's chief failing seems to me an inability even to spell perjury.
30. Not only are you disowning it, you are committing perjury....