Random good picture Not show
1. The patient died from acute cerebral hemorrhage.
2. The patient died from acute cerebral haemorrhage.
3. She makes cerebral films that deal with important social issues.
4. Your left cerebral hemisphere controls the right - hand side of your body.
5. The doctors speculate that he died of a cerebral haemorrhage caused by a blow on the head.
6. Cecil Phillips thrived on the cerebral challenge of cracking Soviet codes.
7. Doctors thought she had a mild case of cerebral palsy.
8. The cause of death was a cerebral haemorrhage.
9. The diameter of cerebral blood vessels is regulated by smooth muscles, which, in turn,[Sentencedict] are controlled by adenosine.
10. One seven year-old boy, a cerebral palsy sufferer, was anxious to make a speech.
11. Read in studio Children with Cerebral Palsy could soon lose the training centre that helps them to overcome their handicap.
12. He now has severe cerebral palsy, is unable to roll over, sit or crawl.
13. In the rat cerebral cortex in the absence of calmodulin, calcium has a negligible effect at low concentrations.
14. He was rushed to hospital with cerebral concussion and a smashed-up face.
15. John was born crippled and with cerebral palsy but could run, walk and jump.
16. The medical diagnosis was cerebral palsy.
17. His mature composi tions are generally considered the more cerebral and crabbed.
18. Washington struck me as a precarious place from which to publish such a cerebral newspaper.
19. David was starved of oxygen during birth at Peterborough Hospital in 1979 and suffered cerebral palsy.
20. The central nervous system is divisible into the brain or cerebral ganglion[sentencedict.com], the suboesophageal ganglion and the ventral nerve-cord. 1.
21. Indeed, Pavlov believed that the study of classical conditioning was the only way to study the functions of the cerebral cortex.
22. Death was due to fractures of the skull and severe cerebral contusion.
23. But you get the strong impression that he gets most cerebral satisfaction from dealing with physical problems.
24. It becomes indelibly graced with his tangy inner voicings and mix of the cerebral and the visceral.
25. Seizures may occur as an early manifestation of meningitis, encephalitis, or cerebral abcess.
26. It does have different characteristics from other more fixed medical conditions, such as cerebral palsy.
27. The society are hoping companies, groups or clubs will get together and raise money to help people with cerebral palsy.
28. Rose At the age of sixty-one, Rose had a massive cerebral haemorrhage.
29. But there is also something worrying about a plastic box outwitting humans at this most cerebral of pastimes.
30. The relief of pain by oxygen inhalations, which reduce cerebral blood flow, also suggests that this is a factor.
More similar words: cerebrum, celebration, thereby, executive branch, legislative branch, visceral, sincerely, ceremony, here and there, rebut, rebel, debris, rebuke, rebuild, forebode, eyebrow, celebrity, inebriated, rebellious, brand, brass, brain, libra, brake, branch, abrade, brand new, library, embrace, bracket.