Random good picture Not show
1. Craft Resources also sells yarn and embroidery floss.
2. The shorts had blue embroidery over the pockets.
3. You can attend embroidery classes under the tutelage of Jocelyn James.
4. She learned sewing, knitting and embroidery.
5. The dress was covered with beautiful embroidery.
6. A little embroidery made the story quite entertaining.
7. She began folding up her embroidery.
8. How is your beautiful embroidery going on?
9. She hasn't the patience to do embroidery.
10. I bought some black jersey scalloped with gold embroidery from the market, and made a long, three-tiered, halter-necked gown.
11. What an amazing embroidery!
12. Embroidery remains largely a cottage industry with thousands of girls and women employed as outworkers.
13. Using a tapestry needle threaded with the embroidery colour,(sentencedict .com) begin at the top right of the motif.
14. He's good at embroidery.
15. Lasher refused to comment on the embroidery and speculation in the article.
16. I'm no good at embroidery.
17. Plus collectable ranges of Tribal and Village needlework, embroidery and silk from all over the world.
18. When I tried embroidery I was ashamed that I could only produce ugliness from the beautiful silks.
19. Wear the white dress, you know, the one with all the black embroidery.
20. She detailed the lingerie and skirt with lace and embroidery.
21. The new skirt the little girl wears is perked up with golden silk embroidery.
22. She attended a Catholic boarding school somewhere in the bush and had managed to sit on a needle during an embroidery class.
23. They wore pale lemon and green summer dresses with short puffed sleeves and a cross stitching of embroidery round their chests.
24. Gabriel put on his white shirt and scarlet tabard with the gold embroidery.
25. Now she keeps it in her bedside table, treasuring the heavy dark green cloth, the fine embroidery of the badges.
26. In general however, women were sent back to their music and their embroidery and were told to be submissive.
27. Beneath it he wore black velvet leggings, and his feet were encased in black slippers, decorated with gold embroidery.
28. All the plate was of heavy gold and the table cloths were silken, perfumed sheets hung heavy with gold embroidery.
29. Beneath this lies the most splendid embalmed St Justin in his contemporary costume with fine wire work and embroidery.
30. The Madonna presided over it all, high and serene above the altar, dressed in pale-blue silk embellished with golden embroidery.
More similar words: embroil, embrace, embrasure, rider, deride, outsider, consider, provider, taxidermy, considerably, considerable, consideration, be considered as, adroit, void, side by side, avoid, devoid, trapezoid, avoidance, avoidable, brown, brook, broke, brother, broad, embody, embark, member, browse.