Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The wicked fairy bewitched the princess and made her fall into a long sleep.
(2) He was bewitched by her beauty.
(3) The wicked fairy bewitched the prince and turned him into a frog. Sentencedict.com
(4) She was not moving, as if someone had bewitched her.
(5) Mary bewitched him with her smile.
(6) Antonio was bewitched by the beauty of Cleopatra.
(7) He was completely bewitched by her beauty.
(8) The husband agreed that he had been bewitched; he spoke like a somnambulist[sentencedict.com], in tones of grief.
(9) Tim's utterly bewitched by her.
(10) Back in Vienna he had been bewitched by the viciously witty judgments of the satirist, Karl Kraus.
(11) I was bewitched by Claire, instantly, helplessly.
(12) Loch Lomond had also bewitched Sir 24)Walter Scott, the famous author of Rob Roy and Lady of the Lake, who set both of his best-selling novels right here, on the banks of Loch Lomond.
(13) O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
(14) They replaced Darrin on the original Bewitched and no one noticed!
(15) He must have been bewitched by the spring, the night, the apple blossom!
(16) His pretty little cousin bewitched us all.
(17) The telescope must be bewitched by the Devil.
(18) The doctor is bewitched by Maya's beauty.
(19) Men are like that . Bewitched by every pretty face they see.
(20) Charles II, "El Hechizado" or "the Bewitched" is a feeble-minded and pathetic figure, a shadow of his Hapsburg ancestors, and childless.
(21) He felt as if he had been bewitched by a fox.
(22) The girl's sweet smile had bewitched him; he could refuse her nothing.
(23) You foolish Galatians ! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ as crucified.
(24) He comes on strong, wondering how the Galatian Christians could have been "bewitched" (v. l) by the legalists .
(25) As if the Italian has been bewitched, the flesh and blood became a glasswork , and the glass body was filled with the jacinth XO whiskey.
(26) True, she'd escaped Fincara, but Fincara would only have bewitched her, not killed her.
(27) Such was its seductive hold that it could seem as if all of modern life was bewitched by a Taylorist demon.
(28) She behaved very strangely as if she had been bewitched.
(29) He began to doubt whether both he and the world around him were not bewitched.
(30) The dairyman had not recognized the taste at that time, and thought the butter bewitched.
More similar words: pitcher, kitchen, switch, switch off, switch on, witchcraft, wretchedness, bewildered, bewilderment, bitch, itchy, pitch, ditch, glitch, arched, schedule, quenched, poached, attached, crunched, live with, cope with, catches, on schedule, in line with, agree with, crotchety, cooperate with, keep pace with, behind schedule.