Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Recent research seems to corroborate his theory.
2. We now have new evidence to corroborate the defendant's story.
3. Experiments elsewhere corroborate these results.
4. The results corroborate the role of these proteins in pheromone transport and elaborate the structural basis of ligand binding.
5. Employment trends corroborate the dismal economic picture.
6. We can corroborate our timescale of the circulation by looking at the changes in density surface of the salinity minimum.
7. People in the cable industry corroborate these findings.
8. There was no one to corroborate her story about the disturbance in the lounge.
9. There's nothing to corroborate your story.
10. Library usage trends corroborate this view: teary-eyed reference librarians will readily tell you about their dwindling print reference collections, whose budgets have since been reallocated.
11. Have you got anything to corroborate your video between the coach and the kid?
12. It appeared that what he said went to corroborate my account.
13. Meanwhile, five former and two current employees corroborate her description of work conditions at Lion.
14. In this article the initial corroborate experiments about technology of magnetic antibacterium is made.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The subject of the appraisal should be given time to prepare and the opportunity to corroborate the report.
16. Never having flown in an aeroplane, I was unable to corroborate this view.
17. True ideas are those that we can assimilate, validate, corroborate, and verify.
18. He looked at me anxiously, as if he hoped I'd corroborate this.
19. Upon checking your statement, it has been impossible to corroborate the facts.
20. If you're going to be my witness, your story must corroborate my story.
21. Authorities have also recovered a satellite phone that appears to corroborate much of his testimony.
22. Additional assessments in higher order species must be accomplished to corroborate efficacy.
23. Unfortunately, there is not a shred of evidence outside the bible to corroborate these claims.
24. We provide a momentum space formulation for thermal emission from photonic crystals and corroborate Kirchhoff's law for periodic structures.
25. She has a bias , and the prosecution offered nobody to corroborate her.
26. They recognize that more trials will be necessary to corroborate long - term effects.
More similar words: elaborate, decorate, corporate, decorated, collaborate, redecorate, incorporate, borrow, corrosion, laboratory, collaboration, corporation, ameliorate, deteriorate, robot, pro bono, horror, correct, corridor, correctly, corruption, correspond, correlative, correlation, or rather, corporal, correspondent, corresponding to, orator, reprobate.