Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Perhaps he had a premonition about what might happen in London.
2. He had a premonition that he would never see her again.
3. When Anne didn't arrive, Paul had a premonition that she was in danger.
4. As we approached the house, I had a premonition that something terrible had happened.
5. I bet ￡10 on a horse called Premonition.
6. She had a sudden premonition of what the future might bring.
7. My premonition was right.
8. The day before her accident, she had a premonition of danger.
9. He had an unshakable premonition that he would die.
10. I wonder if she had a premonition of her own fate.
11. Even then I had a premonition of danger, of menace.
12. It was illogical, but she had a premonition that Officer Hassan's instinct would prove correct.
13. She had a premonition that she was going to die, and she did so peacefully.
14. Pinza started 5-1 joint favourite with Premonition, who had won at Epsom and York earlier in the season.
15. They commemorated that earlier tragedy with a premonition that it might happen again.
16. He had a superstitious premonition that it would be Ivor Newley.
17. About six months after Mr Reynolds' first premonition, he experienced unexplained noises, mainly thumping and banging.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. She had a premonition that she would die in a plane crash.
19. She had a clear and frightening premonition that she would not be able to manage it.
20. He had a horrible premonition that she was coming up to Rome.
21. But, in an uncanny moment of premonition, I am able to see through the mists of time to Judgement Day.
22. He had a premonition that the enemy might be waiting for them.
23. A silent, peaceful place but he had a premonition of something terrible.
24. The Power Glove gave me a premonition of my own death.
25. I have a premonition that there will be a storm.
26. She wondered if during that last frenetic occasion when she had seen Sylvie there had already been a premonition of the end.
27. He foresaw the decimation of the Hawaiian people; perhaps he had some premonition of his own end too.
28. He was sitting in the new, renovated bathroom with the unmistakable premonition that now he was going to be sick.
29. For Kadare, history is not knowledge but illness, and Gjon falls sick with the premonition of an ominous planetary shift.
30. In young man heart suddenly crimple , produced a kind bodeful premonition.
More similar words: munitions, demonstration, definition, recognition, predisposition, monitor, ceremony, emotion, emotional, edition, position, ambition, addition, coalition, condition, tradition, personification, mitigation, transition, litigation, conditions, in addition, opposition, exhibition, supposition, expedition, competition, composition, additional, traditional.