Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Can you streamline this kind of airship?
2. They're making efforts to streamline their normally cumbersome bureaucracy.
3. They tried to streamline the main panel of TV.
4. We must streamline our production procedures.
5. Unfortunately, this admirable attempt to streamline this vital area has been all but defeated by the bafflingly thick four bolt neck plate.
6. The new system is an attempt to streamline the decision-making process.
7. Apple is going to streamline its operations and concentrate development efforts on the Internet and multimedia.
8. He got manufacturers to streamline processes and develop standard expectations for manual labor.
9. Streamline Graded Readers encourage students in their language learning and help them to gain confidence in their ability.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Team Components Bureau and Streamline Hazlehead meet in the other semi-final, neither side having won the trophy.
11. The provisions on drug trafficking streamline the confiscation procedure.
12. The new computer has made it possible to streamline our data processing operations.
13. We are the agency that can streamline the process better than anybody else.
14. Systems which streamline administrative work and can be linked into other areas of the practice are being used more and more.
15. We're taking steps to streamline operations and increase productivity.
16. The new manager wants to cut out the dead wood and streamline production.
17. The government recently announced details of its plan to streamline the taxation system.
18. We are reducing the company's welter of development projects and will streamline sales and marketing.
19. Amelio has said Apple will concentrate development efforts on the Internet and multimedia,[sentencedict.com] streamline operations and pare its unwieldy product lineup.
20. There is therefore plenty of breathing space for the teacher who wishes to use Streamline for a more personal approach.
21. Sparta begins the installation of a new conveyor system designed to streamline work flow.
22. During 1990, a package dyeing system will be installed that will greatly streamline the dyeing process.
23. The Review proposed many changes to particular aspects of standard procedure which will speed up and streamline that procedure.
24. The impending changes arise from a worldwide desire to streamline and standardize international trading procedures.
25. Since then the resources of that department have been strengthened, and much has been done to streamline procedures.
26. Developments in stand-alone integrated systems made it possible to streamline the library's data processing operations.
27. Its big rival, Stamps.com, also laid off 240 employees last month in a bid to streamline operations.
28. In these instances, the Replace command can be used to streamline the process of inserting variable information.
29. The Cut and Paste command can be used to streamline the process of inserting information.
30. They created an administrative grill, issuing identity cards to families, partly to control them and partly to streamline tax collection.
More similar words: stream, mainstream, streak, read between the lines, scream, dream of, dream up, ice-cream, preamble, treat, stress, street, strewn, stretch, treaty, stretchy, retreat, entreat, treason, outreach, get ready, distress, stressed, stretch out, line, treachery, strengthen, treasurer, treatment, online.