Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A peculiar austerity marked his judgments of modern life.
2. China's austerity program has cut domestic consumption .
3. War was followed by many years of austerity.
4. It was an era of austerity.
5. Austerity measures introduced to combat the continuing economic crisis included cutbacks in the financial privileges enjoyed by government ministers and civil servants.
6. It has also resorted to austerity policies which have affected prices, employment and real wages.
7. Once she took office Ellie instituted stringent austerity measures.
8. Russians have faced years of austerity after communism's fall.
9. The report demonstrated that the 1980s austerity measures had disproportionately affected blue collar workers in comparison with white collar workers.
10. The austerity measures included a freeze on civil service appointments, pay and promotions.
11. I learn about the beauty of austerity and renunciation.
12. The austerity and uniformity of much modern architecture made sculpture superfluous.
13. The govern-ment was forced to row back on an austerity plan that would have involved wage cuts.
14. Falls in the price of oil had provoked the government four years previously to impose an austerity programme.
15. Industrial action On June 6, 1990, there was a 24-hour nationwide strike to protest against the latest austerity measures.
16. The government could afford a slight relaxation of its austerity.
17. Sooner or later some country will refuse to practice the prescribed domestic austerity necessary to satisfy the international lenders of last resort.
18. The three parties had disagreed on major issues and the coalition had been undermined by national discontent over recent austerity measures.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. To say that long-term success depends on more structural reform and more austerity is not a comfortable political message.
20. He had been its implacable scourge, its unbending critic, preaching and practising austerity and revenge.
21. They were both sitting, this time, though the man's austerity had relaxed very little further than that.
22. Ever since September 1988, Mr Li's government has been pressing an austerity programme to cool the economy.
23. Low inflation, competitive pressure and a continued focus on fiscal austerity depress projected raises, Hewitt says.
24. Canterbury was certainly not moving in the direction of Cistercian austerity in Anselm's time.
25. Cobbled together from 26 provisional decrees and executive orders, the economic-recovery programme is an ambitious inventory of investment and austerity.
26. The hard men at the finance ministry have promised to review the austerity measures at the end of this month.
27. This has the effect of rounding the contours and losing some of the austerity of the unadorned triads.
28. The decision was reportedly taken in response to the government's current austerity programme.
29. The Solidarity trade union staged a nationwide day of protests against government economic austerity policies on May 22.
30. The scandal fuelled popular resentment at time of high unemployment and economic austerity.
More similar words: posterity, austere, exhausted, asperity, cluster, criteria, hysteria, lackluster, filibuster, hysterics, hysterical, mysterious, administering, esterification, exhaust, austria, austrian, exhausting, exhaustion, inherit, claustrophobic, heritage, minority, meritocracy, sustenance, priority, security, authority, celebrity, integrity.