Random good picture Not show
1. Maximum freedom means maximum productiveness ; our "openness" is to be the measure of our stability.
2. Among them, productiveness index is index of a core.
3. Cost and productiveness is the standard of measuring the management performance.
4. The cause of the productiveness of these operations not merely that division, but essentially this union.
5. It directly influences speed, productiveness and benefit of mining.
6. The capacity for producing offspring, especially in abundance; productiveness .
7. Scholars of China have widely concerned about productiveness and other related problems with the new curriculum's concerning of "process".
8. The enterprise asks as a result of its productiveness and development, make company staff general bearing higher pressure.
9. The function of mode of production lies in improving productiveness of labour, then promoting economic growth.
10. The extent of optimization of process routing influences the productiveness of CNC in machining a group of holes.
11. The glass-fiber rapier loom of double-side weft-supplying and double rapiers synchro weft-leading was imported lately, for its simple structure and higher productiveness .
12. Financial market's behavior suggests more attention is paid to the financial company's risk instead of productiveness.
13. However spatial data sharing is very difficult since heterogeneity , productiveness and monopoly of the spatial data model .
14. The creative mechanism of the Aesthetics of Teaching and Learning incarnates the combination and reunion of presupposition and productiveness in the Aesthetics of Teaching and Learning.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. When "People" is our God, the world will be void of creativeness and productiveness .
16. By contrast, diabetes receives six times more money for research and development even though its estimated cost to a society's productiveness is about one-third of that of malaria.
17. Fertilizer: Natural or artificial substance containing the chemical elements that improve growth and productiveness of plants.
18. In view of failure characteristics in sulphuric acid production, computer-based failure diagnosis system is designed for reducing failure and raising utilization rate of equipment and productiveness .
19. It aims to cut off selling circulation and cost of marketing, increase income, and search for new market. In addition it can improve customers' value, satisfaction, productiveness and loyalty.
20. So, the client of SEO company basically is in an enterprise centrally, productiveness website.
More similar words: productive, productively, unproductive, reproductive, counterproductive, reproductive system, productivity, protectiveness, activeness, production, reproduction, effectiveness, vindictiveness, distinctiveness, overproduction, production cost, mass production, over production, production manager, primary production, production factors, production planning, sexual reproduction, factors of production, asexual reproduction, product, by-product, introduction, positiveness, combativeness.