Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. News had spread that some kind of scene had occurred at the Burgermeister's pre-production party.
2. The chip set is currently in pre-production; high volume production is due to begin any day now.
3. Initial impressions based on a preproduction version of the system—called CUE, for Cadillac User Experience—are encouraging.
4. Under the new contracts, Harris will deliver 14 preproduction digital map systems with embedded graphic cards that can generate two independent, high-resolution digital map channels for aircrews.
5. Fox says preproduction on Avatar will start in about a year and that Cameron might shoot the two films back to back which means both could be in theaters before the end of 2015.
6. Completing preproduction testing and moving the application to the production servers doesn't signal an end to testing.
7. Always consider using a dedicated preproduction environment to test changes before going live with them.
8. He said, Seriously, I've been in preproduction between The Hobbit' and Madness' for two and a half years.
9. We found out that shipping sample and preproduction sample are thinner that original sample.
10. Profiling is an extremely valuable preproduction process that can confirm or contraindicate that your Java code is scalable, efficient, fast, and generally wonderful.
11. There are often subtle differences between preproduction and production environments—for example, hardware, operating system configuration, and firewall settings.
12. The preproduction environment should match the production systems as closely as possible.
13. Preproduction testing is the final step before any new application or hardware solution is allowed any outside access.
14. Finally, it helps the development teams and other preproduction users understand service use, flows and relationships, facilitating management throughout the SOA development life cycle.
15. The preproduction of CMD powder reached grade - 1 EMD ZBG 13001 - 66.
16. Therefore, during production testing, you recheck the improvements to security that were made in preproduction.
17. In this case, the dump should be processed on the closest matching system, such as a preproduction test system.
18. This fall, Three Rivers Press will release a novel version of Brooks' guide, and a major movie version of Brooks' second foray into zombie lit, World War Z, is in preproduction at Paramount.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. These influences are virtually impossible to eliminate completely or account for and accurately emulate in a preproduction environment.
20. Consider using virtual servers loaded with a backup of your production servers to create your preproduction environment.
21. Requirements identified with this process will be the base for the scenarios of the preproduction Test.
22. These monitors are useful for proactive production monitoring, problem identification, and user performance monitoring and as preproduction test environment tools.
23. It is not uncommon for businesses to use older servers for preproduction, employing the better, faster hardware in the production environment.
24. Minor changes such as firewall configuration, server patches, and anti-virus updates can play a factor in security from preproduction.
25. In that case, the dump should be processed on the closest matching system, such as a preproduction test system.
26. The conceptual sketches of the Republic assault ships, dubbed in preproduction the "Jedi troop transport, " cleary indicate the future of galactic government.
More similar words: reproduction, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, reproductive, reproductive system, production, mass production, overproduction, production cost, over production, production factors, primary production, production manager, production planning, factors of production, introduction, reproduce, reproducible, productive, gross national product, unproductive, productively, productivity, product differentiation, productiveness, counterproductive, product, by-product, final product, proportional representation.