Similar words: skip, zipper, dipping, whipped, ripping, flippant, equipped, equipping. Meaning: n. (Judaism) a solemn and major fast day on the Jewish calendar; 10th of Tishri; its observance is one of the requirements of the Mosaic law.
Random good picture Not show
1) It dipped after the Yom Kippur war, rising again to 51,000 in 1979.
2) Keep the commandments ; celebrate Christmas; Observe Yom Kippur.
3) The 1973 Yom Kippur War put the seal on the shift.
4) The results of the Yom Kippur War fo 1973 gave the Palestinians no option at all.
5) Even when my wife fasts for Yom Kippur, and my father-in-law fasts for Ramadan, I get to stuff my face with samosas all day.
6) ON YOM KIPPUR , the Day of Atonement and holiest festival in Judaism, worshippers beseech God’s pardon.
7) Later in 1973, the Yom Kippur War broke out, with Syria invading the Golan Heights.
8) In the seventies, the Yom Kippur War, its upshot controlled by the us.
9) What is interesting, however, is the day before Yom Kippur, known as Erev Yom Kippur.
10) The Yom Kippur War was followed by an Arab oil embargo.
11) Traditionally, only once a year, on the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)[sentencedict.com], could the high priest enter the fearsome Most Holy Place.
12) At the evening of the Yom Kippur War the IAF suffered from quantitative inferiority compared to its enemies air forces.
13) When I took her in my arms, her whole being trembled like a fowl being readied for the Yom Kippur sacrifice.
14) Avram has never recovered from imprisonment and torture in the Yom Kippur war.
15) For example, since the mistakes made both before and during the Yom Kippur war of 1973 the IDF has put a premium on real-time intelligence to give it "situational awareness".
16) There were two major wars: the Six Day War of 1967 and the Yom Kippur War of 1973.
17) He ordered planeloads of military equipment for Israel to help it survive the Yom Kippur war.
18) Chapter 16 describes the procedure to be followed on the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur.
19) October 12— The United States initiates Operation Nickel Grass, an overt strategic airlift operation to provide replacement weapons and supplies to Israel during the Yom Kippur War.
20) It represents a person's last opportunity to seek forgiveness from other people before Yom Kippur begins.
21) The fever has taken its toll. Avram has never recovered from imprisonment and torture in the Yom Kippur war.
22) In Judaism, the holiest day of the year is Yom Kippur ,[http://sentencedict.com/yom kippur.html] the day of atonement.
23) October 17—OPEC oil ministers agree to use oil as a weapon to influence the West's support of Israel in the Yom Kippur war.
24) First He has given us the days of Awe and the Day of Atonement (I am writing this on Yom Kippur) as a way to cleanse our palate from the bitterness of past and current circumstances.
25) He ordered planeloads of military equipment for Israel to help It'survive the Yom Kippur war.