Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||If a friend tells a fault, imagine always that he has not told the whole.|
- Similar sentences
- People who think they’re generous to a fault usually think that’s their only fault.
- A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.
- Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who ..
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which ..
- A writer should write what he has to say and not speak it.
- The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first t..
- Jealousy is that pain which a man feels from the apprehension that he is not equally beloved by the..
- We human beings don’t realize how great God is. He has given us an extraordinary brain and a sensit..
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.
- The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the e..
- I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is..
- A wise man thinks all that he says, a fool says all that he thinks.
- If a woman tells you she's twenty and looks sixteen, she's twelve. If she tells you she's twenty-si..
- Always remember that if a man knows where he can make a dollar, he will not tell you about it; he w..
- If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said..