Random good picture Not show
1. Charles Dickens was a well known.
2. The actor is well known to us.
3. Her talents are well known.
4. It is well known for its lead mines.
5. The writer's flamboyant lifestyle was well known.
6. His views on the subject were well known.
7. Her views on the subject are already well known.
8. He became well known for pandering to any man who needed a woman.
9. Gillespie is well known for his impish sense of humour.
10. His distaste for publicity of any sort is well known.
11. His proficiency as a surgeon is well known.
12. She's well known in theatrical circles.
13. It is well known that he never gives interviews.
14. His books are not well known.
15. The murdered woman was well known in the area.
16. He is well known for fair dealing.
17. He was well known to all and sundry.
18. He was well known for his fruity jokes.
19. It is well known that radiation can cause mutation.
20. His trenchant views on the subject are well known.
21. His excesses at parties are well known.
22. He's well known in the fashion world.
23. Since that pianist was not very well known, his agent papered the house.
24. Hubbard was well known for his work in the field of drug rehabilitation.
25. Now it is well known that the Earth's path round the sun is elliptical.
26. The restaurant is well known for its friendly atmosphere and excellent service.
27. Their company is respected and well known in the trade.
28. She is well known for her advocacy of women's rights.
29. The doctor's stance on the issue of abortion is well known.
30. The company has a distinctive logo that makes it well known.