Random good picture Not show
1) Ordinary analogue telephone lines used for voice communication have a low band width and can not transmit much data per second.
2) The portable phone brings about a revolution in voice communication.
3) The quality of voice communication depends on internet band width of both users.
4) IP Calls are new business of voice communication with techniqu of IP digital network transformation.
5) The article surveys how to use IRLED to setup the IR voice communication system and to use pre -emphasis and de-emphasis to lower the noise and improve the width and length of the transmission field.
6) But delays and inefficiencies in air travel are due in large part to an outdated traffic-control system that still relies on slow, ground-based radar stations and repetitive voice communication.
7) Then supplies realization of Encryption Chip based on Permutation Code by EDA, and integrates the modular of signal gathering so the chip can be used in voice communication encryption.
8) Although video streaming is a no-show,[http://sentencedict.com/voice communication.html] both full IM and voice communication is supported directly over wireless networks.
9) The result showed that the corresponding signal could be demodulated by the receive end and the basic functions of FM voice communication system were achieved.
10) Bluetooth is an open specification for short - range wireless data and voice communication.
11) As an increment operation of network, IP telephone, which has a bright future of application, is the trend of voice communication of network.
12) Experimental results show these ways can meet the development requirements of voice communication simulation system.
13) You can divide the connection into different lines for data and voice communication or use the channel for one high speed data circuit.
More similar words: telecommunication, telecommunications, communication, communications, excommunication, oral communication, mass communication, verbal communication, Federal Communication Commission, communication channel, written communication, digital communication, means of communication, federal communications commission, Communication satellite, communication technology, communicative, communicating, uncommunicative, communicate, communicator, excommunicate, communicate with, intercommunicate, communicable, incommunicado, communicable disease, immunisation, immunization, communion.