Random good picture Not show
1. Beyond the red end of the visible light spectrum is infrared.
2. Visible light from the sun passes through the atmosphere to the earth's surface.
3. Visible light has a longer wavelength than UV radiation.
4. To the joy of jewellers visible light has too low a frequency to excite an electron in a perfect diamond.
5. This gas absorbs visible light so well that plants could not photosynthesize even if they somehow retained their leaves.
6. Red has the longest wavelength of visible light, and violet the shortest.
7. So we talk about the visible light spectrum.
8. The emission of visible light by a hot object.
9. Visible light has mostly good attributes associated with it.
10. Stimulated by visible light, metal nano-particle or nano-film could produce surface field enhancement.
11. Reflectional visible light sensor that can magnify the intensity of reflectional light by Darlington transistor is adopted in the sensor module.
12. In this paper, the visible light characteristic of ground target was studied.
13. The photoinitiator system may also contain a visible light sensitizer, an iodonium salt, and a tertiary amine.
14. And visible light spectroscopy is probably the most important kind of spectroscopy.
15. Much of this is visible light, so that we are well aware of it.
16. It is transformed into visible light image through optical correlator.
17. A laser beam can be used to up - convert infrared light to visible light.
18. Infrared cooling of the surface is also inhibited, but heat radiation is less affected by dust than visible light.
19. Until recently, such wavelengths have been ignored because neutral hydrogen absorbs it in the same way fog absorbs visible light.
20. Light is produced primarily by the phosphor coating converting short-wave radiation to visible light.
21. Since Renaissance times, clear glass has been fashioned into prisms, mirrors and lenses that diffract and focus visible light.
22. Because the sandwich is only a few angstroms thick it transmits visible light - but it reflects longer wavelength heat radiation.
23. Flashing blue lights, such as those described, are bioluminescence, which is visible light made by living organisms.
24. The result is showing that, doped N can let the adsorption spectra einstein shift to visible light area, and with lanthanon Gd co-doped, the catalyzer activity is enhanced highly.
25. The photoelectric characteristics show that it has excellent sensitivity of 0.71 Lx. s to the visible light and is a favorable organic photo-conductive material for xerographic printing.
26. Thus,[Sentencedict.com ] the compounds 1 and 2 can have greater use to serve as light-absorbing materials at a visible light band in photoelectric functional material.
27. Process of photocatalytic decomposition of methylene blue on cadmium sulphide was studied using cadmium sulphide nanoparticles as photocatalyst and tungsten as simulated visible light.
28. A: Tyche would be too cold and faint for a visible light telescope to identify.
29. Etching the surface of germanium layer could decrease the dark current and increase the responsivity under the visible light exposure.
30. This is a natural color image of as seen in visible light.
More similar words: visible, divisible, invisible, delight, delighted, eligible, delightful, take delight in, highlight, light, plight, slight, blight, flight, lightly, light up, feasible, possible, sensible, slightly, lighting, blighted, plausible, moonlight, light bulb, enlighten, lightning, insensible, impossible, admissible.