Random good picture Not show
1. He took part in the Vietnam War.
2. How many civilians died in the Vietnam War?
3. The Vietnam War was just about to end.
4. He died in World War 1/the Vietnam war.
5. He was cited for bravery in the Vietnam War.
6. He was a POW during the Vietnam war.
7. He had been drafted to fight in the Vietnam war.
8. The Vietnam war was an extremely divisive issue in the US.
9. The Vietnam War has become a powerful anti-war paradigm.
10. Karlin's novels resulted from his experience in the Vietnam War.
11. During the Vietnam war, he moved to Canada to dodge the draft.
12. Vietnam War: Battle of Dak To begins.
13. He and his comrades fought in the Vietnam war.
14. Vietnam war dragged USA into an endless abyss.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. The Vietnam War is well within his recollection.
16. The memory of the Vietnam war lives on.
17. Johnson Administration followed Kennedys policy and made Vietnam War escalated.
18. Most hippies protested the Vietnam War and believed in the power of love.
19. The Americans were still smarting from their defeat in the Vietnam War.
20. The average age of the US soldiers who fought in the Vietnam War was 19.
21. The US military wants to avoid the graduated escalation that marked the Vietnam War.
22. As a young man, he had agitated against the Vietnam war.
23. Both of these women have strong memories of the Vietnam War.
24. Smith was not afraid to speak out against the Vietnam War.
25. His next book is about the lasting effects of the Vietnam war.
26. In the 1970s, he recorded topical songs about Watergate and the Vietnam War.
27. At one time he was given the label "communist" for his opposition to the Vietnam war.
28. The brutal destruction of an entire village was one of the worst atrocities of the Vietnam war.
29. Prime Minister Phan Van Khai makes the first visit to the US by a Vietnamese leader since the end of the Vietnam War.
30. Many orphans in Vietnam were adopted by Americans after the Vietnam War.