Random good picture Not show
(1) No expression was detected in aorta, vena cava and other rabbit tissues.
(2) Furthermore the hepatic vein wedge pressure-inferior vena caval mean pressure gradient was normal.
(3) Prosthetic replacement of the inferior vena cava.
(4) Objectives Retention laying vena duct drainage is an effective method to treat pericardial effusion and tamponade. We try to study the pericardiocentesis complications.
(5) Objective:To explore the treatment of Superior Vena Caval Syndrome caused by tumor.
(6) Radical renal resection and sectional venacavorectomy were carried out for 8 renal cell carcinoma patients with vena caval invading tumor thrombus.
(7) Inferior vena cava filter provides fruitful means in decrease and prevention of fatal pulmonary embolism.
(8) Obstructive airway signs, dysphagia, Superior vena cava syndrome(sentencedict.com/vena.html), and other hoarseness symptoms generally disappeared completely.
(9) Objective To study the nursing skill of inferior vena cava filter implantation and thrombolysis treatment.
(10) Objective To assess the clinical value of vena caval filters in the prevention of pulmonary embolism(PE) in patients with deep-vein thrombosis(DVT).
(11) The change of inner diameter of inferior vena cana was observed 30 minutes later by angiography.
(12) Conclusion Posture vena - venous bypass could play a stable part in liver transplantation.
(13) Longer film exposure failed to reveal the presence of these fragments in RNA from aorta and vena cava samples.
(14) The wine inside atrophic and earlier visible mucous membrane is meshy and fine hemal, serious person the blue of visible mucous membrane is dendritic relatively vena cava.
(15) Objective To study the therapeutic methods, indication,(sentencedict.com) clinic value and attentive item by the autologous pericardial patch cavoplasty (APPC) or reconstruction of the inferior vena cava(RIVC).
(16) Methods:18 patients with acute iliofemoral venous thrombosis underwent catheter-directed thrombolysis via the great saphenous vein puncture after placement of vena caval filter.
(17) Objective To evaluate the feasibility and safety of squeezing technique in endoluminal canalization for complete obstruction of hepatic vein and inferior vena cava (IVC) in Budd-Chiari syndrome (BCS).
(18) Objective To find out the possibility of omni-liver blood stream interruption blocking the inferior vena caval pericardium inter-portion by incisioning diaphragma central tendon through the abdomen.
(19) We report a case of infected aneurysm of right common iliac artery, with the complication of arteriovenous fistula, causing thrombosis of the bilateral iliac veins and inferior vena cava.
(20) Herein we report a case of cardiac tamponade secondary to perforation of the superior vena cava by a central venous catheter in an obstetric patient.
(21) Methods 112 cases accepted the placement of the CVCS at the end of superior vena cava by US-guided punctures through internal jugular.
(22) For patients with CTPH undergoing pulmonary thromboendarterectomy, we suggest the placement of a permanent vena caval filter before or at the time of the procedure (Grade 2C).
(23) The patients in the surgical group received thrombectomy, balloon venoplasty, and stent placement after placement of inferior vena cava filters.
(24) All uncinate process of pancreas was between the superior mesenteric vein and the inferior vena cava.
(25) Objective To evaluate the clinical effect of stereotactic radiotherapy in the treatment of lung cancer with superior vena cava syndrome.
(26) Objective To explore the value of transthoracic echocardiography in diagnosing persistent left superior vena cava(PLSVC)draining into left atrium (LA).
(27) A second connection is made directing blood from the vena cava to the right pulmonary artery.
(28) Methods All severed composite tissues of 48 cases were replanted in situ through artery and vein anastomosis or vena arterialization .
(29) HEPATIC VEIN - Main outflow vein of liver connecting liver to vena cava and then to heart.
(30) Objective To evaluate the efficacy of selective bronchial artery infusion chemotherapy(BAIC)in the treatment of cancerous superior vena cava syndrome(SVCS).
More similar words: venal, novena, even as, venality, revenant, venation, vena cava, covenant, rejuvenate, provenance, covenanted, above-named, five nations, rejuvenation, superior vena cava, ark of the covenant, break-even analysis, move heaven and earth, seventh heaven, inventiveness, arena, renal, enact, athena, penal, hyena, enamour, enamor, enamel, menage.