Random good picture Not show
1. Northwich Northwich is an unpowered narrowboat which was towed by horse or a motor boat.
2. Having constructed and learned how to fly an unpowered aircraft, the Wrights then embarked on creating a more robust, motorized version.
3. The Wrights also returned to flying unpowered gliders off dunes.
4. The simple unpowered flotation device solves the problems existing in the flotation column and is worth promoting and utilizing.
5. The unpowered decanter was tested and improved during the engineering project application. The equipment operation is stable and better.
6. A man without aspirations is like an unpowered boat which has to go with the waves.
7. An autogiro is supported in flight by unpowered rotating wings.
8. Although Mr Pistorius's unpowered prosthetics do not provide any metabolic advantage, there is no reason why powered prosthetics, or exoskeletons worn by able-bodied people, cannot do so.
9. Having little wind, this area greatly affects unpowered ships.
10. The unpowered techniques of wastewater treatment ca me into use in China from 1990s.
11. A glider pilot who's just won the right to work as an instructor, teaching others the beauty of unpowered flying.
12. Each loco was powered by a 600hp engine driving through hydraulic transmission to the leading bogie, the rear bogie being unpowered.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
13. SO the idea was this: Six days with my wife on an uninhabited, mostly unpowered Bahamian island.
14. The orbiter lifts off vertically like an expendable launch vehicle but makes an unpowered descent similar to a glider.
15. DMC-PID bunches control technology in the angle of attack automatic control system during unpowered flying automatic landing period is introduced.
16. What are the components of a power harness that differ from unpowered hang gliding ?
17. In this article, a water-exit trajectory mathematic model of unpowered missile carrier is developed and validated by the carrier model tests on the sea.
More similar words: powered, empowered, high-powered, steam-powered, battery-powered, manpower, man power, human power, brain power, brainpower, dowered, towered, lowered, flowered, gunpowder, gunpowder plot, power, empower, power up, power on, power saw, power law, superpower, power cut, power tool, sea power, powering, air power, powerful, wind power.