Random good picture Not show
1. The aircraft is powered by three jet engines.
2. The pump is powered by a small electric motor.
3. She powered her way into the lead.
4. Its radar equipment was powered by a nuclear reactor.
5. It's powered by a Ferrari V12 engine.
6. Buses and trucks are usually powered by diesel engines.
7. The mill's machinery is powered by waterwheels.
8. Never move a computer while it is powered up.
9. The racing car powered down the home straight.
10. His strong body powered through the water.
11. He powered his header past the goalie.
12. The grinder was powered by a windmill.
13. Those planes powered down and off the ramp.
14. He powered through the water.
15. This model is powered by a 1.8-litre petrol engine.
16. The aircraft is powered by a jet engine.
17. Halfway through, she powered into the lead and went on to win the race.
18. The guard was killed with a high - powered rifle.
19. A powered vessel should give way to sail — it is an unwritten rule of the sea.
20. Sea water was leaking into the batteries which powered the electric motors.
21. The car was powered by a four cylinder air-cooled engine.
22. He has a bicycle with lights powered by a dynamo.
23. He was still dreaming of nuclear powered aircraft.
24. This powered a mill at Ruspidge near Cinderford.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Bicycle lights are usually powered by a dynamo.
26. Most chain saws are powered by two-cycle gasoline engines.
27. The ceiling fan is powered by an electric motor.
28. The other plane powered along side him: Kimberley.
29. We aren't powered by renewable energy.
30. " There you are — like a knife through butter,'said the demonstrator as the powered shovel swung back with its load.
More similar words: empowered, high-powered, towered, lowered, flowered, power, empower, power cut, powerful, power tool, superpower, manpower, power trip, powerhouse, overpower, wind power, willpower, veto power, powerless, power grid, powerfully, power outage, brainpower, power supply, solar power, horsepower, horse power, world power, power broker, buying power.