Random good picture Not show
1. The unlink() function deletes a file.
2. In layer window unlink the mask and map.
3. The implicit unlink done by a LINK operation now removes only the named file, not any files that look like they're contained in it.
4. Linked bump and reflection channels now automatically unlink whenever you make a color or texture change, to prevent accidentally contaminating your SU scene.
5. It fixes a problem that qmail has with non-synchronous "link()" and "unlink()" calls, which happens to be a problem with ext2 as well as ReiserFS.
6. You should close() and unlink() the file after you are done.
7. However, as it happens, the pseudo daemon sees the creation message from Process B before it sees the unlink message from Process A. What happens?
8. Auto-unlink hooks : The hook destructor removes the object from the container automatically and the user can safely unlink the object from the container without referring to the container.
9. You can manually correlate any two values in a test or unlink existing correlations.
10. To do this, devfsd actually performs a dynamic call to the libc function you specify(Sentencedict), in this case symlink() and unlink().
11. We travelled amicably, arm in arm...we had not one occasion to unlink.
12. And to do that, they'll need a way to unlink themselves from the on-again, off-again nature of the wind.
13. If set for a directory, it permits only the owning user or the superuser (root) to delete or unlink a file.
More similar words: dunlin, unlined, downlink, chain link, unlit, sunlit, unlike, sunlight, unlikely, unlisted, unlimited, unlikable, unlighted, unlivable, unlikeness, unlicensed, run like hell, be unlikely to, unlikelihood, unlimited company, fall in line, it is unlikely that, unlimited liability, on line, in-line, online, inline, in line, on-line, down line.