Random good picture Not show
1. Prince Turki has been the Saudi ambassador in both London and Washington.
2. Besides, it showed that Turki had closest relationship with modern out Mongolia contrasted with the reported populations. And the 5 mutation sites of Turki were all hot mutation sites of Mongolian.
3. Buddhism believed by Turki is mainly introduced from China mainland.
4. Speaking earlier at a conference in London, Prince Turki al-Faisal, the former Saudi ambassador to the US, said the plot was criminal.
5. They incited all ethnic groups speaking Turki and believing in Islam to join hands to create a theocratic state.
5. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Prince Turki was the keynote speaker at the concluding dinner that also featured Michigan Congressman John Conyers, a longtime supporter of the Arab-American community.
7. You don't know nothing for Hungarian. They can't accept their ancestor was the wild Turki from asia.
8. One strong warning of the level of anger in the region comes from Prince Turki al-Faisal of Saudi Arabia.
9. After the competition and fighting with the forces of the Central Plains for scores of years, the East Turki State was finally defeated and conquered by the Tang dynasty.
10. At length, they two leaded the procession and beated the Turki.
11. They sent us weapons in boats, " said Ibrahim Turki, a rebel in the Tripoli neighborhood of Tajoura, which saw heavy fighting the past two days."
12. When the forces of the Central Plains became powerful, the East Turki State would be in an inferior position in terms of its relations with the Central Plains and other neighboring ethnic regimes.
13. In the middle of the eighth century, both the Eastern and Western Turki khanates disappeared, their descendants being assimilated by other ethnic groups.
14. The paper discussed the relationships of the first personal pronouns in three language groups of Ahai language family : Mongol group, Turki group and Manchu - Tungusic group.
15. Batarfi's recollection is corroborated by Jamal Khashoggi, a former acquaintance of bin Laden's who is now an adviser to Prince Turki al-Faisal, the Saudi Ambassador to the United States.
16. There is a close relationship between the hero and the courser in the Mongolian - Turki epics.
17. The name is probably a corrupt pronunciation of the word Khoja which in Turki means master.
More similar words: turkic, turkish, turkistan, turkish bath, turkish lira, turkish coffee, turkish delight, burking, Lurking, purkinje, murkiness, burkina faso, turk, turkey, ataturk, turkmen, turkoman, cold turkey, turkestan, talk turkey, kemal ataturk, turkmenistan, republic of turkey, burk, murk, lurk, burka, burke, murky, lurker.