Random good picture Not show
1. Certainly, the Turkoman nomads have used the gul motif as a tribal emblem, or standard, for centuries.
2. Persian Turkomans are entirely tribal and are marketed either as Bokharas or under the name of the specific tribe.
3. The Turkoman runs with its tail streaming behind.
4. The Turkoman horse , or Turkmene, was an Oriental horse breed from the steppes of Central Asia, now extinct.
5. The breed is very similar to the now-extinct Turkoman Horse .
6. The Turkoman is among the most popular oriental rug designs in the world.
7. The Turkoman horse is narrower in the body than the Arabian, or indeed than any other breed of horse.
8. Armenian and Turkic are spoken among the small Armenian and Turkoman populations.
9. Following this fine explanation of amulet cases, here are some examples of amulet type beads of the Turkoman culture, from my collection.
More similar words: leukoma, roman architecture, turk, romanesque architecture, turkic, turkey, ataturk, turkmen, turkish, cold turkey, talk turkey, turkish bath, turkish lira, turkmenistan, kemal ataturk, turkish coffee, turkish delight, man-to-man, republic of turkey, oman, Roman, woman, soman, romany, omani, so many, yeoman, romani, one-woman, romans.