Random good picture Not show
1. He never experienced the full horrors of trench warfare.
2. Lastly, trench warfare is a policy Mr Yeltsin has pursued with some success for much of the past 12 months.
3. More years of trench warfare and carnage on the Western Front.were now almost unavoidable.
4. The little-noticed trench warfare over Senate confirmation of presidential appointees is nothing new.
5. Yet to continue trench warfare as before would be a mistake.
6. WSJ: You've described the filmmaking process as trench warfare.
7. In the trench warfare in a lot of his comrades were wounded in the gunfire.
8. Diplomacy becomes trench warfare.
9. W . W . I was fought with trench warfare.
10. Instead, 70,000 on both sides died in trench warfare; a stalemate led to a truce.
11. The musical evokes the courage and humour of the troops amidst the horror of trench warfare.
12. They changed the way we fought war -- caused us to back away from trench warfare.
13. Instead of the war ending quickly, it became bogged down in trench warfare.
14. Under certain conditions, warfare works better to the overall victory than trench warfare.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Under certain conditions, guerrilla warfare works better to the overall victory than trench warfare.
16. The trench lines of the Petersburg–Richmond theatre of operations in the final months of that war were the foremost example of trench warfare in the 19th century.
More similar words: entrench, trenchant, entrenched, warfare, search warrant, drench, French, wrench, drenched, wrenching, french leave, french revolution, far-famed, lech walesa, every which way, nuclear family, thwart, trend, bench, wench, quench, awareness, stench, strength, quenched, strenuous, strengthen, penchant, clenched, quenchless.