Random good picture Not show
1. Privately-owned Transpacific Group owns 80 per cent and Indonesian coal mining giant Bukit Asam owns the rest.
2. Hopes that shippers will be able to raise transpacific rates from May in annual contract negotiations have helped lift container ship operators' shares this year.
3. The Transpacific Stabilization Agreement bunker charge, a benchmark fuel surcharge imposed by shipping firms on sea freight, has risen from $455 per 40-foot equivalent unit in January 2007 to $1,130.
4. Once, after returning on a transpacific flight from a Christmas vacation, I planned to stay in Tokyo for two days.
5. The Transpacific Partnership adds momentum to Obama's pledge to double U. S. exports, made more urgent by the virtual collapse of the Doha round of trade talks.
6. Route revenue from transpacific fell one per cent to $366.66 million, while Asia-Europe saw a 12 per cent drop to $234.56 million and intra-Asia suffered a three per cent decline to $171.6 million.
7. A transpacific trade agreement with Japan on board would be a victory for the principle of an open international system.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
8. The establishment of the company was based on Transpacific International Co. , (New Zealand)Ltd. Since 1993, we have sucessfully handed over 1000students applicants.
9. The Port's container line of business comprises a weekly transpacific service and a Europe-Mediterranean service.
10. The result of that is much closer regulatory oversight on the transpacific carriers that is probably necessary.
11. In fact, we won't bat an eyelid even if you decide to sever the transpacific information cables in order to obtain the total control you wanted.
12. The city gained prominence as a whaling and trading center due to its accessible harbor, and it continues to attract transpacific tourist ships today.
13. We are, after all, both a transatlantic and a transpacific power.
14. In recent days, reports have suggested that Atlanta-based Delta, with its strong transpacific route structure, could be irresistible for JAL.
15. China Railway owns 10 per cent of Bukit Asam Transpacific Railway.
16. If his proposals had been accepted, Japan would have been safe from transpacific attack, and could have pursued her ambitions in the China seas without fear.
17. It has even drawn back from perhaps the only regional project seeking genuinely open trade, the Transpacific Partnership, led by a handful of liberal states.
18. This latest project is part of a surge in new transpacific cable construction projects, driven primarily by increasing demand in Asia.
19. NOL, whose ships are operated by its APL subsidiary, said it was cutting the available space on Asia-Europe services by close to 25 per cent and transpacific capacity by 20 per cent.
More similar words: pacific, pacifically, pacificism, pacific time, south pacific, pacific coast, pacification, pacific ocean, opacification, pacific northwest, transparent, transparency, transparence, transparently, non-transparent, semitransparent, pacifism, pacifist, pacifier, nonspecific, unspecific, pacifistic, conspecific, transmogrification, intraspecific, means of transportation, transpose, transport, transpire, transposed.