Random good picture Not show
1. Any of a group of enzymes that catalyze transamination.
2. This pathway involves the transamination of prephenate to form pretyrosine.
3. Transamination is a key step in the biosynthesis and breakdown of most amino acids.
4. Alanine appears to be the preferred amino acid in the transamination.
5. The'head'amino acids arise to a great extent by a process of transamination. "
6. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) One of the water-soluble B-group of VITAMINS. Pyridoxine gives rise to a coenzyme involved in various aspects of amino acid metabolism, especially transamination .
7. It may be synthesized directly from ammonia, carbon dioxide, and a donated methyl group; derived from serine; or derived from glycerate 3-phosphate by TRANSAMINATION of glyoxylate.
More similar words: transaminase, transillumination, entrance examination, preliminary examination, amination, lamination, final examination, deamination, examination, transnational corporation, on examination, delamination, bar examination, contamination, reexamination, oral examination, examination paper, self-examination, decontamination, transnational, cross-examination, direct examination, medical examination, detailed examination, transnational company, postmortem examination, post-mortem examination, transaction, transactions, international transport.